The League Cup

what about the FA trophy do you believe makes it a bigger deal?

Id imagine hardly anyone on this forum even knows it exists tbh.

The Watney cup was the one to win or the Anglo Italian cup…

Southampton should of played in yellow and blue against mufc ,its worked b4 !

It’s an actual competition with rounds and knockouts etc. I rate that higher than a single match that the two teams just get placed into, regardless of the reasons they get those places.

Nah the 2 best teams in England are the ones that finish top 2 in the League I’d say.

1 Like

So we had a hiccup last year, but the season before we were 2nd best team in the league then. Makes sense as we win in the knockout competitions all the time.

Hahah so in regards to being in the top 2 teams in the league we have had a hiccup 12 of the last 13 seasons.

Cup draw live from Bangkok. Which is funny because there was a monumental kok-up in the draw. Charlton drawn twice…no-one noticed. :giroud3:

2 Likes

Fed up with the F.A. Cup. Let’s win this cup! :giroud3:

^^^ looks Like Luca has a new fave emoticon!

2 Likes

@Persona has launched this new trend :giroud3: :xhaka: :hipster:

I was hoping you wouldn’t ruin another smiley for us Luca :xhaka:

@Persona Made your post into a new thread, not sure why you didn’t just do that in the first place :gunnersaurus:

1 Like

man this trophy is even more tin pot now. Look at the state of it. Hope we go out early

Charlton to win both of those

2 Likes

@Mysty, you are always sneaky towards me :xhaka: :hipster: :wink:

Charlton better hope they play against themselves next round

4 Likes

at least if they don’t win the first match they have another shot at making it into the next round :wink:

Was that an error just on the graphics or were there literally to of the same balls in the pot??

It starts today.