The League Cup

Just want to see Bielik play, the result I won’t get too worked up about.

should be a decent match for our our reserves/youngsters, even though it’s the Carling Cup I hope we actually do well in it this season

Yeah that was my 1st Season as an Arsenal fan which feels like an eternity ago now.

1 Like

Want a decent side out in this and make a fist of winning it. The days of our exciting youngsters having a go in this are well gone.
Last 2 winners were Chelsea and City. Good enough for them its good enough for us.
Get people on here throwing the C. Shield as a trophy, well this is well more worthy than that.

1 Like

Ticket allocation for this game has been upped to 3,700 and is about to goto Silver / Red members for those interested.

Only £20, not toooo bad.

I remember dodging the 3-0 or 4-0 whatever it was at Sheffield Wednesday last year, going to this one though so naturally we’ll walk it

1 Like

not bad for a defender

https://cdn-e2.streamable.com/video/mp4/jbi7.mp4

2 Likes

Super hit, hopefully Leicester can still knock the cunts out though.

1 Like

C’mon Leicester! Knock the cunts out!
The cunts are through. Big upset in Bournemouth, instead, as Preston knock them out!

Tottenham vs Arsenal is the one I want in the 4th round.

I doubt they’ll have many problems with Gillingham

Highly unlikely, but I do hope Northampton give Man Utd a tough time tonight, would be hilarious :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I remember the last time these two met.
Man U scored about eight and Best got six of them.
I bet @Drayton remembers that game.

Yup !

Haha.

https://twitter.com/theoddsbible/status/778573488231686145

1 Like

Maybe Mou wants to get rid of another useless cup for him so he wants to get knocked out :stuck_out_tongue:

when is the draw for the next round, anyone know?

1 Like

[quote=“InvincibleDB10, post:31, topic:566, full:true”]
I remember the last time these two met.
Man U scored about eight and Best got six of them.
I bet @Drayton remembers that game.
[/quote]Actually, they last met in 2004, for the FA Cup :slight_smile: That day Man Utd won 3-0 at Sixfields.

Time for some revenge for the Cobblers.

@Maverick79 it’s after the United game. Draw is live on Sky Sports

2 Likes

cheers Calum, hope we get a good draw…dont know if we wanna have a tougher team and get them out of the way potentially or an easier team. I want to avoid Chavski though!

1 Like

Such a stupid goal to give away from Northampton. I was hoping they’d at least keep it level during the first half.

Think Man Utd are going to stuff 'em well and truly now.

1 Like

Carrick is better than Pogba :ozil2: