2018 FIFA World Cup

I think Klaim is one of the worst nicknames ever.

Having said that, I don’t believe I’ve seen a more rounded and better English striker than Kane in my lifetime. People can point to prime Rooney but for me, he was just never a natural out and out striker and never produced the numbers Kane has.

5 Likes

Between him and Shearer isn’t it? Nobody else comes close.

I hear Shearer before injuries was a beast and much more than the poacher he was in my time.

Yeah Kane is the best out and out striker in the world. Fair play to him. He’s worked his way up from nothing. Still a scum cunt tho :wink:

1 Like

That’s no way to talk about the Arsenal academy :xhaka:

4 Likes

Would like to see him outside Tottenham. Think he would flop.

This Quintero-James connection :giroud2:

1 Like

I hate Klaim with a passion. Especially the way he plays the good, honest, quiet guy. But then claim all his teammates goals like there is no tommorow. Doesnt help that he looks utter inbred and cant speak english.

1 Like

Shearer on some next level shit - no comparison !!

Good one bro. I do hate him with passion as well.

Argentina in meltdown hahaha

1 Like

Can’t wait till the bald cunt just plays a full 11 of ancient players that play for Boca Juniors along with Messi.

They inevitably lose/draw pitifully, then dumbass ignorant Canadians use this to decry him a fraud :xhaka:

Check this out

:arteta:

That behnchode Sampaoli keeps Lo Celso and Banega benched, keeps Pastors at home, to play guys like Biglia, Mascherano and Perez… :poldi:

He better get the fucking sack.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s not looking great.

The reports over the weekend said that the players (most likely Messi and Mascherano) were going to choose their own team and that the AFA has all but sacked Sampaoli.

Argentina’s 1986 World Cup winner Ricardo Giusti has claimed that he has spoken to AFA general manager Jorge Burruchaga, who has admitted that the players would be consulted for the Nigeria game.

Giusti said: “The players will decide the team, that’s a fact. If Sampaoli wants to sit in the bench, he can do it. If not, no problem.”

Lol the team’s gone full rogue

SUBARASHI!!! :heart:

lol the fucking drama, I love it. Hope Sampaoli walks!

Argentina will still qualify. Messi will go full super saiyan mode in the last game

My money is on Nigeria to win. Once a manager is in Sampaoli’s position there’s no going back for either the coach or the team.

2 Likes

Lo Celso, Ansaldi, Banega, Higuain, Pavon, Dybala and whichever one of the other two keepers is less shit.

The above lot should be brought in.

I want Argentina to qualify now, purely to watch this drama unfold :smile:

3 Likes

Argentina are a shambles. The amount of misplaced passes I have seen from them is just insane. Messi just can’t do it all alone. That sampaoli cunt is probably one of the worst managers I have ever seen.