2018 FIFA World Cup

If i was there, i would have beaten some germans up.

3 Likes

English please, let’s not deny everyone else all the fun. :rofl:
Durmaz had really nothing to offer the team in this game. He tries his tricks and dribbling, which most often never work. He’s a player who often holds on to the ball for to long and lacks intelligence on the field. As he showed today and has shown before: it’s much ado about nothing.

1 Like

None of us would know in fairness.

2 Likes

Hahahahahaha. Oh Luca you madman.

Brazil will beat this German side.

They are frauding their way through like Brazil did 4 years ago.

Say what you will about Brazil now, they haven’t really been threatened in their 2 games, just struggled to break teams down.

Bench Willian, play Renato Augusto like in qualifying and the Selecao will avenge 2014.

1 Like

I don’t know to be honest. I still wouldn’t put it past Germany to top the group on goal difference!

1 Like

Nah, Brazil won’t beat Germany. Germany beat a better side than they lost to and Brazil could only draw to a better side than the one they beat.

2 Likes

@Electrifying @Luca_from_Italy
I know it. You know it. Your dog knows it. Everybody know it. Deutchland cemented their World Cup win in this very moment when Toni Kroos - the well drilled german warmachine - smashed home the winner in the very last SECOND of the game. Deutchland is potent now, and you better bend over and appreciate Deutchland penetrating this world cup to pieces.

Do you even Svenska, brah? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Its all down to the sausages

Das Weiner

För det mesta, mannen :hugs:

1 Like

Ingen reklam, tak.

(thank you Graham Norton. :stuck_out_tongue: )

2 Likes

Din inavlade kuksugare!

1 Like

4 Likes

:joy:.

1 Like

Imagine this board if Loew (a rumored ? candidate) would have gotten the job and to see Germany scrape by with the skin of their teeth. :wink:

1 Like

Because it’s hard to find ugly ones? :kos2:

2 Likes

Only themselves to blame. Played with 10 men behind the ball, didn’t press when Germany was gassed and then a man down. Silly foul outside the box. Tough loss.

Mexico/Sweden could be interesting.

5 Likes

Great strike by Kroos, the Germans are through now, they won’t have any problems with South Korea.

2 Likes