2018 FIFA World Cup

Fair play to Southgate and his staff, the work on set pieces has been truly excellent.

How must Americans be feeling @BigWeng_4LYFE, you guys didnā€™t qualify and these guys did, just let that sink in.

1 Like

Haha I still think weā€™re going to win the World Cup, donā€™t worry. But we havenā€™t even had to get out of first gear in this game.

Panama actually beat America to get here. AMERICA how shit are you @BigWeng_4LYFE?? :joy::joy::wink:

2 Likes

These penalties by Kane will be even sweeter when he skies it in a shootout in the quarters :arteta: :poldi:

@Calum USA actually beat them 4-0, USA lost to Trinidad and Tobago and that fucked them haha

1 Like

Doesnā€™t matter about individual scorelines,Panama achieved more points in 10 qualifying matches than the USA :joy:

1 Like
3 Likes

Hungary also beat EL Salvador 10 1 in 1982 at the world cup.

England are going to take their foot off the pedal now, itā€™ll end 5-0

Looks like when the cup is expanded to 48 weā€™ll be getting a lot of these nail biters.

3 Likes

8-0 final score.

The amount of penalties will seriously decrease in the last 16 when the teams left will know more about football than ā€˜you have to kick a ballā€™.

For all their attacking talent, Stones will end the tournament as the City player with most goals in this World Cup haha.

Get out Negative Nigel!

I want 12, including a Welbeck quadruple!

Exactly hahahaha, any American moaning only got themselves to blame. Imagine complaining about the world cup standards and not making it to the world cup instead of this Panama :arteta: :arteta: :arteta:

Shitehawk yanks.

@BigWeng_4LYFE maybe yous could even make the world cup in the expanded format :arteta:

(Applies to us too lol)

Americans donā€™t give a shit about soccer, so they probably arenā€™t feeling much right now. I love football but I donā€™t even follow or watch USA soccer. I cheer for Denmark, England, or Germany whoevers doing best. So yay England!

2 Likes

International football is not club football. You canā€™t just pick a national team to support!!! haha

1 Like

You can if your team is too shit to qualify :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love you bby you 2 gud 2 me :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah I know a Maltese guy who supports no club, only Brazil (and Malta ofc) :poldi:

3 Likes

Surprised he doesnā€™t support Italy/Juve or England/Liverpool, those are the usual combos down there.

Yeh but america is the meeting pot, Iā€™ve got English, Danish, and German blood in me, Iā€™ve got the right to chose one of those teams. TBH Iā€™m more Greek than anything but they suck to so, KROOOOSSSSS YASSS!!!

3 Likes