2018 FIFA World Cup

https://twitter.com/_andyha/status/1010866952196194304

10 Likes

Another must follow arsenal fan on twitter.

The Arsenic of banter.

2 Likes

Get lost :wink:

1 Like

I know youā€™re not serious, and this doesnā€™t apply to you, but this bothers me so hard about (some) white people in America, even if they do it unconsciously. This claiming of European heritage, but looking at black people and latinoā€™s as outsiders.

Arsenal twitter is great tbh. Between them and Scottish twitter for the best twitter hah

1 Like

Abuse. Reported.

1 Like

Iā€™m American and my other half is Dutch, so no qualification. But as we live in England, I pull for them. My partner was raised in Ireland from the age of 12, so thatā€™s another country we pull for (when they qualify). I also grew up in a Polish immigrant neighbourhood in the US (grandparents were Polish), so there is that connection, too.

So many multi-national families now, so there are multiple sides to support. Or if your nation isnā€™t in the comp, then I just follow players I like.

1 Like

I donā€™t think youā€™ll see more than one goal this half.

1 Like

Hahahahaha.

Calme luca, never scored the winning goal Vs Germany in a world cup semi, I bet heā€™d take that one goal over the 4 heā€™s got.

(Although knowing him, maybe notā€¦)

1 Like

This is my number one issue in the US and one of the many reasons I left. Itā€™s a country founded by immigrants and yet you have these right wing neo-nazi bastards who want to kick people out who arenā€™t ā€˜Americanā€™. Itā€™s a sad state of affairs.

1 Like

10 Likes

No goal in 10 minutes this is bullshit what a terrible game

10 Likes

Arsenal do this regularly. Score a few in the first half, and the second half ends up being 0-0 :slight_smile:

edit - Iā€™m being generous when I say ā€œregularlyā€

1 Like

Hahahahah what a hattrick.

1 Like

HEā€™S GONNA KLAIM ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Offside no?

Edit:ah, the heel was ok.

6 Likes

Sir Harold Kane

England topping the group atm. Speechless from a wee national team.

They have to beat Belgium first breh.