2018 FIFA World Cup

Would be worse actually being an English arsenal fan and having to support him and that prick Alli :wink:

2 Likes

This is why Iā€™ll really never get international football.

Weā€™re going to see just how bad England are when they face Belgium. The score is flattering because Panama are pretty shit.

3 Likes

Yeah thats why I dont. I cant stand the media when these tournaments are on.

2 Likes

Ian Wright worshipping Kane on his insta story.

Nahh you can begrudgingly support him as heā€™s England best player but donā€™t go overboard ffs.

Remember what he is and what you are

1 Like

Senegal training sessions seem fun. Eboue is a Cotā€™dIvorian with Senegalese blood.

1 Like

3 yellow cards for Belgium and 2 for England now so England would win their group if they drew.
6-1 England FT.

Just hope another fucking english and Arsenal fan wins now :wink: :xhaka: @Electrifying

1 Like
4 Likes

SCOTTISH PROUD!

Hahaha

2 Likes

The campaign is progressing well. Iā€™m feeling confident.

The Belgium game will tell us far more about this England squad than both Panama and Tunisia combined.

The hype train will be derailed :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Fuming that we let those minnows score a goal, giving them something to celebrate

They can fuck off back to just being Michael Schofieldā€™s hideout now

Cocky english.

Thursday will be interesting.

Depending what happens elsewhere we might see a game where Belgium and England are kicking lumps out of each other in a bid to avoid top spot by way of fair play.

Thatā€™s something I can get on board with :smile:

1 Like

Losing to Belgium narrowly is the best thing that can happen this team. It should give us an easier ride and itā€™ll ground these players a bit.

1 Like

I reckon both will do everything not to get the top spot. The 2nd placed team gets a much easier road to the semi-finals.

1 Like

Itā€™ll be typical England to beat Belgium, and then lose to Germany on penalties :slight_smile:

2 Likes