2018 FIFA World Cup

1 Like

Lol Wenger has fully let rip now he isn’t managing in the PL anymore :joy:

4 Likes

Nice!

It’s so cool hearing him speak without his Arsenal muzzle on

3 Likes

Haha it is. Would love if their was videos out there where we could watch his punditry in full.

4 Likes

Fancy Senegal to win here. Look to be the better team than Japan and have a good few players like Manè and Sarr

1 Like

Why did the keeper try to punch that? :laughing:

Manè!!!

1-1 Japan!

1 Like

Nice finish as well. Decent game this!

6 Likes

Both team know if they win this they are practically through, makes for great viewing

1-1 at HT. Nice game!

STFU Neville you utter cretin, listen to Drogba who has more about him in his toe than you do as a footballer and as a person.

3 Likes

Actually hate him so much. Stupid prick

1 Like

Yep. Even a game like Japan v Senegal – which on paper doesn’t seem like the most exciting encounter – has been a good watch.

This is a wonderful tournament, and I refuse to listen to any of you grumps who try to tell me otherwise!

Not a single 0-0 yet, either. I’m having a ball. What am I going to do on Friday? I might actually have to step outside :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Liked the reply even though i don’t know what the fuck did neville say.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/WorIdCupUpdates/status/1010883645308067841

@wilshambition was going after the Japan goalie using shit examples and Drogba was giving context but that cretin wasn’t having any of it.

2 Likes

Niang should have done better here.

Senegal manager is such a boss with that hairstyle!
What a chance for Japan!
Japan looking better than Senegal atm.
Japan hits the bar!

The Daily Mail:

Top of the group, top of the world! England tear Panama apart as Kane hits hat-trick to help Southgate’s side through to the last-16

@Electrifying, that’s the reason why i do hate England.

Great finish