2018 FIFA World Cup

South American supporters >

Torreira injured

they’ll terminate the transfer now :henry2:

I love Godin. He’s an absolute rock, so bloody consistent. He leads the defence so well. Been one of the players of the tournament IMO.

Lee Dixon said Godin has a “pessimistic view of football” which means he is prepared for the players in front of him to fuck up. We need a whole load of “pessimistic” defenders then :smile:

5 Likes

Think he’s the best CB in the world tbh.

You could say he maybe gets protected by the defensive systems Atletico and Uruguay employ, but he has consistently been a rock for a wee while, while the more fashionable names in Boateng, Hummels, Silva, Ramos and Pique have not.

Lol @ Egypt

1 Like

this is the most disgusting and disrespectful post I’ve read in here. What’s the big deal? GD? aren’t we allowed to celebrate something? what difference does it make for you if you’re gonna win the Cup in the end anyways?

And what are we supposed to do if we qualified for the tournament? refuse to go because we’re “so fucking shit”? jokes, proper little dirtbags, worse than San Marino, screw us, screw our canal? classy shit!

I know we fans get a bit emotional sometimes and we tend to abuse rival fans. I wish you good luck England, personally I’m not sure if you’re going to win the thing because beating us 6-1 doesn’t mean a thing right? we’re nothing, but If you get beaten and go out… let’s just say I will have something to say to a few members in here. You know who you are!

8 Likes

Lol calm down. It was a joke!

2 Likes

Ooft fighting chat :giroud3:

You teach those cocky English, amirite @Luca_from_Italy ?

4 Likes

Fucking cocky England fans :xhaka:

4 Likes

Get in lad !

1 Like
1 Like

Feel a bit bad for @Phoebica here, she got both barrels! :laughing:

5 Likes

So triggered :slight_smile:

Who did Torreira play? So glad Russia didn’t win the group. They were just lucky to face two of the worst teams in the tournament.

Jade is english so she cocky for sure :wink:

1 Like

FIFY

2 Likes

I just don’t give a fuck about the world cup.

1 Like

Sorry but if you don’t like the world cup you can’t call yourself a football fan imo

Don’t give me that horse shit. Club football is purest form of the sport. It’s where is all started.

1 Like

The best account of what is wrong with Argentine football that I’ve read to date

1 Like