2018 FIFA World Cup

Really good one. I still prefer 2006 but this is close behind.

Feel for Croatia, they played their part in an amazing final and probably were the better team.

1 Like

You’re just a bullshit merchant, aren’t you?

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed this tournament, surpasses Euro 2008 as my favourite for all round entertainment

1 Like

The referee made two wrong decisions when Croatia was smashing France.

1 Like

Footballs coming homeeeeeee!! :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::fr::fr::fr:

Le foot c’est arrive la château

1 Like

Naaah. That is still better. That tournament was more attacking.

Rio having the audacity to mention United should be looking to sign Mbappe :joy:

5 Likes

Big Ollie G! What a fucking guy! :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

I don’t even consider him a Chelsea bastard he’s a fucking gunnner!!! :sunglasses:

I hope Real sign Mbappe.
He should be there.

ughh Kane won the trophy
ughhh

I genuinely don’t see how this can be considered one of the best World Cups, but I respect others’ opinions.

I genuinely think this was as bad as 2010.

Why? The style of football.

Croatia and at times Uruguay were exceptional. Brazil were, well, Brazil.

The rest was very turgid, proved by 3 of the worst quarter finals we’ve ever seen taking place in one WC tournament.

France got a job done but there remains a massive question mark over them in my opinion. Could they have beaten an Italy, a Germany, a Brazil en route to this final? It was impressive, the job they did on Belgium but even Belgium accused them of anti-football. It’s very telling

1 Like

Lol

Wonder who will get the golden ball. Probably Mbappe, wouldn’t mind Pogba or Modric to get it

1 Like

Modric and Mbappe are worthy winners, but Mbappe will get it as he’s scored more goals including one in the final and of course is on the winning team.

Plus every one loves the story of a young star being born in this torunanent.

1 Like

Upon reflection & all things consider France are well deserved Champions.

• They have been unbeaten in the tournament and lost just one game in their journey to the finals.
  • They are one of youngest squad
  • We laud Croatia for their energy post several extra time matches but France should be lauded for winnning their games in regulation time & not needing desperate times. Great game management.
    *14 goals in 7 games, conceding 8 is impressive considering they faced most of the major opponents. Argentina, Belgium, Uruguay, Croatia & Denmark.

I assume Dejan “i’m one of the best defenders in the World” Lovren was concussed during that match?

Or more than likely, he was concussed when he made that ludicrous statement.

Though props to him for dragging the Pussy Riots protestor along the pitch

2 Likes

Oh Lahm, Love that guy

1 Like

Modric and Mbappe golden ball and young player of the tournament.

Very well deserved fantastic tournaments from the 2 of them.

1 Like

Croatian pres has had a few :joy:

2 Likes

Well deserved both Modric & Mbappe

1 Like