Aaron Ramsey

What would you like him to do?

4-2-3-1

Ozil must take pride of place in AM but Iā€™d rotate him with Ramsey.

1 Like

Yeah I am not saying ā€œthe ball goes through him,ā€ to be honestā€¦ there is no player that I want that role at all other than Ozilā€¦ we donā€™t have the players imho. Ramsey is a key player and very valuable, but not as a focal point for possession imho. He is valuable (when on form and fit) at recovering ball, pressurizing, and popping up in unexpected and dangerous areas.

1 Like

Has Emery actually said those words? (I havenā€™t listened to or read anything heā€™s said)

Iā€™m going to go out on a limb and say no. Emery hasnā€™t said anything of the sort about Ramsey. At least, not that Iā€™ve seen.

If he stays fit, I think he could play the Cazorla role in the 4-2-3-1 system. But Xhaka will have to be more disciplined. Hopefully Emery will sort that.

1 Like

Just fuck off with all this Emery is shit talk .
We are all waiting for you to tell us why he is shit
So hereā€™s your platform
So come on tell us all .
If not , shut the fuck up and get behind the new manager, the new players and support our Arsenal
A new Arsenal into a new future.
COYG

2 Likes

Ramsey will want 150k to 170k I reckon. Coming to the latter stages of his footballing career and not to mention our other ā€˜starsā€™ are on much more. As @JakeyBoy mentioned AoC was offered 180k not long ago, so this may become a factor.

We need to keep him. We are short of decent central midfielders and wonā€™t be replace him without spending a vast amount. Hope he signs.

1 Like

Are you and @GeorgieGraham89 the same person are or are you both so terribly boring that my mind canā€™t tell you two apart?

Damn right .
This is exciting times .
If this club goes on to win 3 Europa League trophies then Iā€™ll be one happy senior Gooner , thatā€™s for sure .
I can wait to see the new Arsenal run on
to The Emirates pitch for the first time under Emery .
The pace will be buzzing .

2 Likes

I donā€™t think it is. Thatā€™s KDB type money and Ramsey isnā€™t in KDB territory. Jorginho is on 110k. Serri would probably take 100k a week. If we could flog Ramsey for say 70-80m Iā€™d take the money and run.

I wish there was someone dumb enough to pay that much

1 Like

Sterling is going to be getting Ā£200K or over when he signs his new deal.

Itā€™s the going rate for a key player at a top club unless youā€™re getting rinsed like United, Jorginho will be happy with that at City since that will probably have doubled his current wage.

Jorginho is not on 110k right now. Serie A players donā€™t make 5 million and if they do Jorginho isnā€™t one of them. Where do you get your numbers from?

More like in this way:

Ramsey Ozil

Aubameyang

2 Likes

He probably means will be on that at Cityā€¦

It was reported City agreed 110k a week with him.

Not gonna lie, but being Welsh and having one of the best Welsh players in our squad makes me very happy. I like Rambo quite a lot and he seems a sensible lad, I hope we can keep a hold of him. Good to always have that one player whoā€™s been a long standing member aswell.

5 Likes

Think he is our longest standing member, as he has been here since 2008.

1 Like