Aaron Ramsey

No wonder why he keeps Danny Fucking Welbeck

He keeps him because no one wants to buy him

3 Likes

Gonna start my own twitter brand with the handle, Welbeckology. MADNESS SEASON INCOMING.

In regards to Ramsey, I feel like he’ll be pushed deeper today.

Torreira x Xhaka/Elneny/Guendouzi x Ramsey midfield three.

He offered some pressure up front against City but ultimately, his engine deserves to be used in the middle.

I agree, Ramsey deserves to be used in the middle OF THE BENCH ! ! BooooomshKalacavaca gry reeekt bitches hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahahaahahahahaah :cech:

2 Likes

The source is The Sun…

Arsenic gonna Arsenic

Get out ma club you gloryhunting headless marathon runner !

Unai is ruuuuuthless. Love it. They’re all still used to Daddy Wenger. Welcome to the real world lads

2 Likes

Some of them still mistakenly say daddy instead of gaffer.

Emery must be super creeped out :unai:

3 Likes

There must be a huge rat inside colney. How would any jounalist get such info.

3 Likes

I’d be pissed off if I was being taken off while Xhaka was on the pitch. Or dropped entirely while Xhaka starts.

5 Likes

But Xhaka made that good pass that one time, and when he went off Chelsea dominated us!!

Just like how whenever big granit doesn’t play for my 5 a side team, we always get humped.

It’s Ramsey and his representation. :rat:

2 Likes

Fucking rat ! :mustafi: sadly we cant get any fee from this twat now. He will do a Flamini as it stands.

Can we ban links to John Cross articles? Guy is a hack of the highest order. I remember years ago, maybe right before the 2011-12 season ESPN in the US had a promo where John Cross was ordering an espresso in a cafe and talking about how awful Wenger was. Fuck this guy.

Tbh his agency’s twitter account have been pretty unprofessional, talking shite with random fans on twitter, I’m done with this saga just sell him now.

1 Like

If he’s ruthless he should have dropped Ozil. Ramsey has been the more consistent player for us over the years. I don’t get why he’s dropping him and with Wenger left. I really doubt he will sign a new contract. He’s going to end up at Man U or Chelsea at this rate. Not cool alienating him.

Unai has no choice lol. We have 5 #6s or #8s in the club. Rambo, Torreira, Guendouzi, Elneny and Xhaka. Maybe you can add AMN when he cones back. On that basis tho, Torreira(pivot) with Rambo and Guendouzi in front are the default starting midfield. Elneny is a good squad player and Xhaka is useless(barring his long shots every other month).
Btw, Emery is known to be ruthless. Benched a lot of PSG players during his time. I did see somewhere though that he is never straight to the players on his decisions, trying to save face. This correlates well with the report and also why players at PSG went to higher ups to complain.
If this is true he needs to grow some balls and be straight to the players.

Never really liked this cunt, always been a pretty shit midfielder for us. A shame all those Barca links were bull shit woulda loved to cash in on him. I guess it’s telling that Barca would rather have Paulinho :joy::joy:

1 Like