Ainsley Maitland-Niles

Same as James Milner playing left back for Liverpool…
wrong footed, not natural, slow turn

Changed my mind with his composure.
He should replace Xhaka and partner the midfield with Wilshere.

2 Likes

How good has he been? Really liking him at LWB, has no issues crossing with his left foot, he seems pretty technically gifted. Kolasinac should maybe play in that back 3 with Holding on the right instead of chambers.

would be waste of both Ainsley & Sead that way.

AMN should move to midfield or Ramsey/Cazorla-esque wing position.

2 Likes

Play him in the middle with Jack. Drop passion merchant xhaka

4 Likes

We need to buy a top class CM like Seri. We need major upgrades in technical ability all across the pitch.

3 Likes

Agree. I don’t like the idea of playing someone out of position just to play someone else out of position.

AMN has been a revelation though, about 100 times better than I thought he’d be.

1 Like

Bellerin Wilshere Maitland Kolasinac

Would be a very balanced midfield.

Niles in a ‘two’ is suicide at this point. Not experienced enough yet. Also he’s yet to show any defensive capabilities to his game. He will get exposed there.

1 Like

We could try it for the future though. Can see him as a good box-to-box midfielder. He makes good runs and his foot looks good.

would be a very mid-table quality midfield

He’s a defensive style player. It’s not like Xhaka has good anticipation or positionial intelligence. I would give Ainsley a chance at 6.

1 Like

Probably, but it is the best atm.

Sad but true.

We could have Lewendowski upfront but there won’t be any fucking service providing to him.

1 Like

We could also use a 3-5-2, with Xhaka/Rambo in and Ozil just behind Laca. Or a 4-3-2-1.

1. Bellerin Wilshere Xhaka Maitland Kolasinac

Ozil

Lacazette

2. Wilshere Xhaka Maitland

Ozil Iwobi

Laca

When I see the name Iwobi…
I just feel like “shit”…

His wavelength is just way too far off Ozil and Laca’s.

Do you prefer Nelson?

All for binning Coq & Elneny for England’s very best tash.

Better ask Ozil and Laca if they want to team up with Nelson or Iwobi…

Man… dont’ push Ozil and Laca away… please put someone better along with them, not just “somebody”.

I am just using what we have atm. Hope for some new signings in january.