Alex Iwobi

He gave us an extra drive forward; when we shift to 4-3-3 he should play. Excellent chemistry with ozil lac an Sánchez

1 Like

If he was actually half decent at shooting we’d have a pretty good player, sadly his shooting is utterly disgraceful.

1 Like

He really is pretty average and a player that a top team maybe shouldn’t be starting.

2 Likes

I disagree with that.

He’s just Gervinho but more likable.

1 Like

Very true. I want to pat Iwobi on the head and invite him round for dinner.

Another average/useless player

9 Likes

I want to see his final third production also…

1 Like

You really don’t, it’ll make your eyes bleed :iwobi:

2 Likes

So he isn’t useless/average then who would have known

1 Like

What’s his goals and assists/ minutes this season ?

You should think a bit more before throwing that around as if it’s a reliable benchmark. :theo:

2 Likes

Hahaha yeah I did think that after I wrote the post and regardless of those numbers he’s superior to Theo. I was just asking out of curiosity more so.

1 Like

He needs a couple of loans to prove himself he can play here.

1 Like

Throwing out that turnover ratio stat is just embarrassing.

I really don’t think it is given this contemporary hipster circlejerk over overly-specific statistics that seems to have gripped football.

1 Like

Iwobi is one of the best promising players around. Truly believe that. People forget he’s stepping up for his country too which is great for his age.

4 Likes

His shooting may be absolute shit but he’s a player that almost always pick the right choice in the final third. I’d rather have that than some hammer-footed idiot like Podolski or a hardworking donkey in Welbeck.

5 Likes

He may not have an end product right now but he is always involved and works well with how our football is supposed to be.

I really want us to groom him.

He won’t be your 90m youngster but he will be a good asset.

1 Like