Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

2 Likes

We aren’t selling to lolpool so YAYYYYYYYY WOOHOOOOO we keep Ox!!! If Ox were smart though he’d just wait because he will be playing CM for us this season. Xhaka is a shit bust, and Ramsey is a fucking moron out of position all the time thinking he’s a striker, oh and he’s got fucked hammies. Ox is a shoe in to be playing therr eventually.

:facepalm:

You were saying lol

1 Like

Lol well at least Klopp agrees with me!!!

Lol what a joke, if James Milner gets played as full back for Liverpool then ox won’t get into the middle, James Milner played CM for a title winning Man City team I’m pretty sure

Called it yesterday.

Chelsea rejected lol. The boy has deluded himself into thinking he’s prime Vieira, what a fucking shambles.

Edit - Didn’t LFC just spend £48m for a CM anyway? Ox is staying ffs

1 Like

He’d be found out playing 50 games at CM, especially at Liverpool where you have to press intelligently and if you fuck that up then you leave holes. Really don’t understand why a player who’s a competent enough wingback would not want to be a wingback playing at the top level. Will being a shit midfielder really make him happy? Walcott soon changed his tune after he actually had a crappy run up front.

Klopp’s whole thing is basically anyone should be able to play anywhere and positions / formations aren’t really what’s important. So he could well find himself doing a job at wingback some day.

If there was any shred of a chance of Arsenal keeping him, please don’t. I can accept him doing a job at wing back but there should be no chance of him staying to be a CM.

6 Likes

ha seen 11 new replies wondered what happened this late at night, after reading…

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

This day has been peak Banter Era what a club

Fair play to him rejecting 220k a week to stay at arsenal :yum:

1 Like

Ironically he most likely wants to play CM to get in on the goals and forward play, as if he’s been largely productive in those areas for the majority of his career…LOL

Wenger is the gift that keeps giving, talking him up as a CM as if he genuinely had a future there.

1 Like

Will wait to see how this turns out… but wtf… absolutely shambolic.

If he winds up riding the bench at Chelsea it would be very funny. :poldi:

But I’m fully prepared for him to go to Chelsea and destroy us in a few weeks. :facepalm:

Clouseau defence upcoming: Lexi RWB, Ballerina LWB.

4 Likes

Its evident now, Chambo is officially deluded if he thinks he can make a career in CM.

Hasnt anyone told him how good of a wing back he can become? Why is he so adamant on playing in CM where he is absolutely appauling IMO.

He’s finally found a position he’s good at and can really excel in if he works at it, yet he’s willing to throw it down the toilet.

What a cunt

3 Likes

It’s a glamour position, he’d be a more important piece in a team, exert alot more control over the match and fulful his potential in his view i’m guessing

Honestly: fair play to him for rejecting Chelsea because he didn’t want to continue at WB and is determined to make a career at CM. He believes in himself and his ability to play CM and is determined to make a career there, I like that kinda confidence and self assurance

2 Likes

You call it confidence and self assurance, I call it out and out delusion.

He wouldn’t get into Liverpool’s midfield right now let alone them attempting to get Lemar with Keita on the way.

It’s WB or die as far as consistent football goes.

12 Likes

Oxlade is a fucking prick. I hope #Arsenal will drop him out of squad until the last day of his contract.

4 Likes

It be very well be delusion but I still give him props for not settling for WB essentially. He wants to make a career at CM and was willing to sacrifice a move to a better run club in order achieve that, fair play in my book.

That kinda thing, I think is reflected alot of people’s personal lives. ie Don’t settle, be determined in the pursue of your dreams

1 Like

Rambo had a hell out of a season playing as CM before, booming forward at all will and being praised as the next savior… I guess Ox wants that chance also.

:ox: