Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

That scared me for a second :grin:

4 Likes

Aye, me too. They got me good. :arteta:

I was about to wirte a message about how that will end up biting him in the ass. :smile:

1 Like

I donā€™t think it has to be either or.

Arsenal make a lot of dumb decisions. Getting rid of Ox just as heā€™s starting to blossom will be a massive one, make no mistake about it. Thus the comment "in true arsenal fashion. "

I disagree.

Not really much Arsenal can do though if he doesnā€™t want to sign a contract which going by recent reports is the case. Iā€™m sure Wenger wants to keep him if you read his comments from the other day but if itā€™s not happening then what is he supposed to do?

We have basically developed him as wingback for them.

1 Like

VICTORY THROUGH HARMONY. You bunch of utterly moany, negative, whiny, sad, depressive cunts.

Honestly, bore off with everything being glass half empty. Ox may have been frustrating, ox my have not fulfilled his potential, he may never be what we wanted him to be.

But he is a bloody good wing back, he is Arsenal, he Owns that wing and he knows full well what we fans want. Forget him as a winger and give him a bloody chance as a wing back.

1 Like

Ohh ppb why are you always so logical i want to argue with you but i canā€™t. Like I said Ox alongside Kante in that midfield is gonna be sex for Chelsea fans. Only advantage to this deal is that now I have a reason not to hate Chelsea so much. With Conte and now Ox there i can cheer for them to beat the likes of United, City, and the scum.

He played very well against Stoke. A chink of light on an otherwise dark day

And if he ends up at Liverpool?

I actually hope he goes to lolpool. I like Klopp.

I hope Arsenal will replace him properly. Oxlade isnā€™t world class but I donā€™t know a versatile player like him on the market.

2 Likes

I think Nelson can step in and do the job. Donā€™t mention AMN, heā€™s not impressed me whatsoever.

I can think of two

& Ricardo Pereira.

1 Like

Coquelin can take over defensive duties as back-up wing back. If we add Draxler as third winger the squad is a little stronger. But that is a humongous if. I hope they are not getting rid of Mustafi and Chamberlain, because we missed out on the Champions League.

honestly if he doesnā€™t want to sign a new contract then just let him go, we could keep him for another season and then let him leave for free (like Sanchez) but heā€™s not exactly worth keeping for another year, so we might as well cash in on him as Chelsea and Liverpool are dumb enough to want him, pretty much he wont be a loss and is easily replaceable, bye Ox

Even though he is a big personality and seems like a cool guy Iā€™ve never really rated him that much as a player, he had the potential but never or will never fulfill it

1 Like

If the rumours are true, the logical decision is to sell him. We canā€™t afford to snub at offers for our lesser players.

We may have money but world has moved to purchasing players for 90-100m which we canā€™t do as often as others can.

So we need to sell players like Ox when they donā€™t want to commit and if we have good offers on table.

1 Like

If he leaves before the end of August, it will be akin to Alex Song. That summer we had the űber-cunt van Persie ruining the close season for us and Song almost slipped under the radar by joining Barcelona. His behaviour was no less selfish than the dutch whoreā€™s.

This summer has been all about Sanchez yet we have the Ox not committing/talking up leaving/over talking on social media. The words rat and sinking ship come to mind. Ox and Song would fall into this category.

3 Likes