Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Its evident now, Chambo is officially deluded if he thinks he can make a career in CM.

Hasnt anyone told him how good of a wing back he can become? Why is he so adamant on playing in CM where he is absolutely appauling IMO.

He’s finally found a position he’s good at and can really excel in if he works at it, yet he’s willing to throw it down the toilet.

What a cunt

3 Likes

It’s a glamour position, he’d be a more important piece in a team, exert alot more control over the match and fulful his potential in his view i’m guessing

Honestly: fair play to him for rejecting Chelsea because he didn’t want to continue at WB and is determined to make a career at CM. He believes in himself and his ability to play CM and is determined to make a career there, I like that kinda confidence and self assurance

2 Likes

You call it confidence and self assurance, I call it out and out delusion.

He wouldn’t get into Liverpool’s midfield right now let alone them attempting to get Lemar with Keita on the way.

It’s WB or die as far as consistent football goes.

12 Likes

Oxlade is a fucking prick. I hope #Arsenal will drop him out of squad until the last day of his contract.

4 Likes

It be very well be delusion but I still give him props for not settling for WB essentially. He wants to make a career at CM and was willing to sacrifice a move to a better run club in order achieve that, fair play in my book.

That kinda thing, I think is reflected alot of people’s personal lives. ie Don’t settle, be determined in the pursue of your dreams

1 Like

Rambo had a hell out of a season playing as CM before, booming forward at all will and being praised as the next savior… I guess Ox wants that chance also.

:ox:

I have to admire his delusions of grandeur, bettered only by Coach Clouseau at Le Arse. If he seriously thinks Liverpool are going to sign him to play in the centre of their midfield, then he is in for a rude awakening.

Not going to Chelsea is a weird one for me. If he remains here which he doesn’t want to do he’s going to be playing RWB anyway. Might aswell go to Chelsea, be drilled in RWB-ery (:stuck_out_tongue: ) by a great coach and lets face it, almost certainly win a title very soon. Or stay here for another season of embarrassment, non-progression and coached by a clown.

You ain’t getting minutes in centre midfield for any top club, Lexi.

1 Like

really hope he’s gone before the window ends, not bothered where

1 Like

Really good job by papa Arsene and Aidy Reid or whatever the fuck agent he has to make him think he is anything but a disaster at CM. FS this was the 1 good bit of news today something better happen that lets him go fuck off

1 Like

Agree with all of the 20 or so posts above. Chamberlain has backed himself into a corner and basically fucked himself.

Chelsea was his smart move, now he’s either got a very awkward last season here or else we’re effectively forced to sell him on the cheap to a Liverpool midfield that he shouldn’t be getting into.

I think we’ve earmarked him for a sale and end up taking whatever low offer Liverpool give us, but it’s not ideal from their point of view either.

4 Likes

I suspect it is his last gamble, hoping for Pool, but he’ll end up accepting Chelsea (at least I f*ing hope so)…

2 Likes

We their not reports recently hat their would be a “special” price for Liverpool after the Suarez saga?

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if he ended up staying and signing a contract, This is some weird shit man

Edit: If he did end up rejecting Chelsea and signing a new contract with us id definately give him a lot of credit for that

2 Likes

LFC, CFC, AFC, AOC…

IMG_3630

6 Likes

What the hell does this guy think hes doing?

I’d laugh if we got that 40m for him now after this display.

1 Like

Well to be fair, central doesn’t just mean central midfield.
Liverpool if they sell Coutinho will have a vacant attacking midfielder position which Ox would do really well in.

2 Likes

Maybe because that wingback position isn’t guaranteed to be there forever. It’s been a recent trend to have one of those but whenever the game moves back to 4 at the back he’ll be stuck playing as a right back which may not quite be as interesting or really a task he wants to do.

Looks like the only thing Alex learnt from Arsene is his delusional ways. Doesn’t he know that the only reason he is even being chased by clubs is because of his performances as a WB? I understand his dream of making a career as an attacking CM but he won’t be the first player to not play in his dream position, and yet have a successful career. He is mature enough to realize this and just accept it, take Chelsea’s offer and make a great career out of it.

Don’t be stupid Alex. You want to play CM so badly, then be ready to play for a mid to lower table team and prove yourself there, before dreaming of moves to a top 4 team.

1 Like

Can we please stop moving threads before players actually leave?!!

1 Like

Fuck off! We changed the system to accommodate him!