Alexandre Lacazette

https://twitter.com/HectorBellerin/status/978277569316511744

3 Likes

YES!!! We have our Europa League striker!

Imagine Auba took two penalties off Penazette :rofl:

Hope this penalty gives him a confidence boost :slight_smile:

https://twitter.com/arseblog/status/980453806809939968

There is no I in team :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Believed this from the moment we signed Auba, that these two should definitely play together. They compliment each other well because they’re skilled in ways the other isn’t.

Laca’s false 9 style link up and hold up play, dribbling and positioning for cutbacks etc has been good since he signed. Problem for him was balancing that with getting in behind.

If you combine Laca’s play with Auba’s speed and ruthless goalscoring instincts, it’s such a dangerous combination for us.

3 Likes

Nice from him :slight_smile:

Didn’t want to embarrass Laca by scoring more goals than him this season despite only joining in Feb :rofl:. All jokes aside hopefully it gives him some confidence for the Europa League.

He is the first player to reach double figures this season.

saying that like it’s some sort of achievement in early April?

He clearly wasn’t.

1 Like

Thought we were much better when he came on and have now seen him live :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah we were better, replacing Welbeck will do that for a side.

3 Likes

Post injury Welbeck is borderline Premier League level starter.

2 Likes

Just reporting a stat. Why do you hate him so much? :rofl:

He’s truly awful. I guess he’s going to start on Thursday and Wenger was trying to work him into some form. Quite a dream, that.

1 Like

They always should, if not because of injury.
Starting them together and have Ozil to support, we have one of the best attacking trio in the league. Plus Miki, our attack should be very effective and we get our beautiful football back.
No way we should stick in a Welbeck or a Iwobi into the equation and screw things up.

Probably because most Arsenal fans were gloating he’d be the 30 goal a season striker we needed when we signed him, when I clearly knew he wasn’t going to be.

1 Like

I think you’re massively overstating what people expected of him because you think it might lend some credibility to your obvious agenda.

16 Likes

Not sure gloating is the right word at all. His signing didn’t generate the same excitement as Auba’s for example. But so what if people thought he’d score more goals than he has. There is nothing wrong with having hope and belief?!

But hey, have a gold star for your negativity :star:

5 Likes