Alexandre Lacazette

Atletico are fascists. Good. Always known you were a right-wing nutter.

3 Likes

Lol, thereā€™s a fascist segment of basically every European club. If you think thatā€™s bad take a look at Madrid. Actually never mind, the irony of an Italian saying thisā€¦

1 Like

Well, we had Mussolini, you had Franco and he last longer :wink:

Sellā€¦

https://twitter.com/MrArsenicTM/status/1004357049076142083

1 Like

World-famous star lol

1 Like

Haha fuck off like heā€™s gonna want to go to that shit league

1 Like

Lacazette is too good to be playing for Fenerbahce FFS.

I want him to stay

1 Like

Oh fuck off if he went to that shit league.

Emery is getting on my nerves if this is true. Heā€™s been here 3 minutes and thinks he can fuck with one of our best players? Laca and Aubameyang formed a great duo at the end of last season. And heā€™ll be fresh next season with no World Cup

I think if our lack of funds is true and we can get 50 million quid back for him we should sell. At the end of the day we already have a top 10 player in the world in Lacazetteā€™s favourite position and we could use that 50 million quid on a LW or CM.

2 Likes

Are we so poor we have to sell a player that was scoring fairly regularly at the end of last season.

Iā€™ve got no problem selling squad players, like Welbeck, but selling to buy an equivalent player is pointless.

5 Likes

Iā€™d rather have a LW at Lacazette standard over Laca being used sparingly due to the fact we have PEA though.

Too good for Fenerbahce? Compared to being clear backup at a Europa league club for the next 3 years?

I think regardless of our financial situation it just smart business to sell, especially if we can recoup much of what we paid and when you can get similar levels of production from other players at a fraction of the cost.

I donā€™t think we have a lack of funds but our resources are finite, thatā€™s for sure. Iā€™d much rather invest more money into improving the 11 at CM and Wing.

Laca himself will probably stand a better chance of getting into the French team if heā€™s starting consistently. Aulas is probably laughing all the way to the bank over how badly he scammed Wenger. Lyon, where Laca used to be the main man, are now in the CL.

Lacazette wasnā€™t essential to their success and he isnā€™t to ours. I hope the rumours are true and we sell.

1 Like

I donā€™t believe for one bit we canā€™t spend 70 million on a cm and lw without selling anybody. Before you say we can only buy one of those with 70 million quid, we shouldnā€™t look at the players who cost 70 million quite.

If Fenerbache is the only suitor for Lacazette we might aswell keep him. The money they will pay (wonā€™t be above 30 million for sure) we can easily get for him next summer too, at least for a large part. I donā€™t really see the need to sell Lacazette. Especially since I think a major transformation of the squad will not happen right now and they will give it a go with the current crop.

With Giroud gone, what would happen if Aubameyang had an injury and Lacazette had been sold?
Welbeck?
Thatā€™s enough reason to keep him. especially as it looked as if he had just started to get some form for us.

1 Like

Yes, I think a player of Lacazetteā€™s calibre should be playing in one of the top 5 European leagues.

1 Like

If we can recoup a similar fee I wouldnā€™t be opposed to selling him but unless thatā€™s the case Iā€™d much rather we held onto him.

3 Likes

Iā€™d be backing on the Fact Auba has missed about 6 games in 4 seasons with injury, but true injuries can happen to anyone at anytime.

The combination of Aubameyang and Lacazette is something to give a chance anyway imo. It seems like they supplement each other well.

7 Likes

Rodrigo for Laca. No thanks mate.

2 Likes