Alexis Sánchez

Hah.

Deal is happening … Sven and team going behind Wenger to get things done.
Deal is dithering … Wenger is at it again.

Effing convenient.

1 Like

Why are Englishmen unable to speak…you know…proper English?

Sven is just the scout… is he now handling transfers and negotiations also?

Tbh I never said the first one, never believed it.

That line won’t work on me.

Sven is now considered Dumbledore around these parts :joy:

3 Likes

Gazidis and that former Barca guy should help him doing so.

Help us Sven Mislintat, you’re our only hope…

1 Like

I don’t get why people put so much stock into a scout anyway. He’s going to form part of a wider improved structure at the club that will not bare fruit until Wenger goes.

Sven can recommend every player under the sun we are signing none of them unless Wenger wants to have them at the club.

It’s just a shame to see the old man forego his principles of working towards the future by passing over exciting young talent in favour of 29 year olds.

Who’d have guessed that a decade ago…

10 Likes

I was thinking exactly the same thing earlier on. I can only imagine that the rumours are simply not true, because it’s hard to imagine Wenger not signing a player because they are ‘inexperienced’. If the player has talent you sign them regardless of age.

1 Like

That was the Wenger of old but he seems intent on only working for the now and that is as good a reason as any to replace him.

5 Likes

Also dealing with ubercunt agents like Raiola. Wenger even 5 years ago would never do that.

I can see all this collapsing and the cocksnot goes on a free in the summer .
Come on AFC , stop the arsing about and get some deals sorted ffs

2 Likes

Wenger is desperate yo

Don’t get the double standards. When we were signing youngsters, the complaint often was that we can never challenge with young players and we should sign players for here and now. We may, may not challenge for top honours is a different story.

Now that there we are going after experienced players, the argument is being spun the other way.

At the end of the day there is a limited budget and if we were to spunk 40 million on a player, I’d much rather we spent it on a proven, experienced player who will be a part of the first team and will likely deliver immediate results rather than on a promising youngest who might, might not deliver.

4 Likes

How the fuck does Wenger still have people who defend him :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

No one’s defending Wenger. Just questioning the logic behind the shifting goalposts.

It’s almost as if there could be an appropriate middle ground between the two extremes :thinking:

2 Likes

The best thing about this whole saga is City and their deplorable fans going into meltdown.

I’ve just been banned on there for posting this:

To moan about a player being greedy for taking the highest paying deal, when all your players play for you because they took the highest paying deal is a bit of a glass house your living in fella

You have been banned for the following reason: Don’t like him

They have the absolute thickest fanbase in world football

9 Likes

You’ve been banned…why were you on there in the first place? Lol

2 Likes

Why do people join other teams forums. Who gives a fuck what they say

3 Likes