Alexis Sánchez

Agreed. Their all cunts. Don’t bother with other teams forums.

2 Likes

Man City fans are far less objectionable than Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool, Spurs fans etc (probably Arsenal too actually tbf)

Someone’s just made that they went on a rival fans forum and got banned for talking shit.

You have been banned for the following reason: Don’t like him

:joy:

3 Likes

I’m on loads of football forums because I like chatting football, I don’t need to agree with everyone, but interesting to get other informed viewpoints, didn’t get much there.

5 Likes

It’s interesting to read what they say. But you will normally get nowhere in terms of discussion, as they see you as public enemy because you support a rival team.

:rofl: Oh the irony! :xhaka:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/01/19/pep-guardiola-man-city-had-signed-alexis-sanchez-would-have/amp/

1 Like

A new stadium naming rights for Man City can solve that. It was £400m before how about £4b this time?

6 Likes

Mancity talking about damage and stability over wages etc is a fucking joke.

6 Likes

Blue moon is full of kids haha.

It’s all ‘fkin rags’ this and ‘fkin rags’ that.

1 Like

Nobody ask.

Apparently Wenger putting Alexis in the squad for tomorrow made United speed the deal up.

Mirror Sport understands that Sanchez got a call and said goodbye to his team mates just before 11pm and left the team hotel.

Lmao I hope that forced them into giving us money plus the player. Holy shit united are desperate right now aren’t they??

This tweet got me

Bye Alexis :slightly_frowning_face:

I’m sure when he starts banging in goals I’ll be devastated but right now I’m unmoved

4 Likes

???

thats all they talk about, ‘rags’ meaning the United right?

Oh yeah, a bit of ‘bluenose’ sprinkled in there about ferguson as well. Really immature people, but not like us where it’s finny immature with a bit of self awareness. Over there there self awareness is non existent, they’re just really angry all the time.

Very strange forum.

Same, I just don’t think he is particularly likeable anymore lol I kind of nothing him. We’ll see, if he is absolutely mind blowing at United I might get salty but if he is just “pretty good” for them I’m not even sure I’ll care then either.

1 Like

I did care a hell of a lot more when RVP went. That was a true cunt move.

This I can understand. We are shit and he gets a huge payday playing for a better team. He was good, but he eventually became a bit of a nuisance, just as we maybe became one for him as a club.

Time for seperation was nigh.

4 Likes

I agree that it’s time to part ways but a black and white picture of him in an arsenal kit and the caption “the end” got me for a a moment as I remembered all the great memories we’ve had with him :joy:

Auba Mhiki Özil and Laca I’m on board with our new fab four :sunglasses:

1 Like

You know what, fuck Sánchez

Fuck him thinking about his final career move, and fuck him thinking about his last ever big pay cheque.

I’m an Arsenal fan and I’m thinking about my club. My feelings and my love for the club that is a part of my heart and my every day life.

We bought this guy to help us win trophies, to be a part of our history and buy into our ethos. Now the cunt is going to United.

United.

We fucking hate United. Not only do we hate United,we hate Mourinho. Mourinho plus United makes the most unholy, ignominious, disgusting combination known to man. And apparently, it’s okay that this is happening. No.

It’s not fucking okay. We’ve not moved on from the Nasri and van Persie era. We’re still selling our best players to domestic rivals. Fuck that. Fuck that and fuck the cunts who leave us. Sánchez if he leaves is on the same par as RvP. Bastards. Fucking bastards.

9 Likes

I don’t think United is a better team by a large difference.
Well after Sanchez joins, the distance increases but it still won’t be uncatchable like City are atm.

1 Like

I’m over it already actually. Too excited about Aubameyang, Mikhtaryan, Ozil and Wilshere staying. It’s quite a big deal. Woo 6000th post! :sunglasses:

4 Likes