Alexis Sánchez

https://streamable.com/airsz

2 Likes

Ahh, thought he may have been slightly more facetious given the quotes :wenger:

Calm down. I am sure he agrees with you.

https://twitter.com/Mediapunta101/status/954319834719903745

2 Likes

GTFO, you chilean fucker! Thanks!

Could make his debut v Spurs.

COYS

:face_with_monocle:

I’ve already had a cold shower since posting that

2 Likes

7 Likes

What was it 60 million we rejected in the summer ? That backfired horribly :dizzy_face:

1 Like

That 60mil would only have been useful if the Lemar deal had come to fruition. Otherwise, it just pays Wenger’s wages for another7 and a half years

If my maths is correct, we’ve made about 71mil from the sales of Cockslade-Chamberlain, Walcock and cockuelin. That should be enough to at least make a good offer for 2 good players, and better replacements, in fact.

4 Likes

:eyes:

3 Likes

I dunno, with our inability to get deals over the line maybe forcing a swap deal was better for us in the long run. Paying 90m way over the odds for Lemar had a Xhaka/Laca blunder written all over it as far as I’m concerned.

Cockslade Chamberlain :arteta:

1 Like

oooohhhh it will be interesting if this stuff genuinely is true. Manu whether they like it or not have a lot of debt Sure they have a lot of income but what happens if they over reach and do not get where they need to be and their money starts to dwindle.

Get in! The sneaky chilean is already ruining their dressing room.

1 Like

As I was saying in MDC, Alexis signing is going to blow up their wage bill and Man City were smart to walk away (especially whilst in negotiations with KDB for a new contract).

Biggest winner here is Mino Raiola who has apparently been paid by both clubs for this swap deal and will soon rinse United again when negotiating a new deal for Pogba.

5 Likes

But how is it calculated?

If it is a certain percent of sale, then with zero exchange of money, what stops either club from saying we value each player at 5m?

I hope the bag of shyte signs for the filthy Manc scum and breaks his leg in training !
You sulk with Arsenal FC then you’ll realise Kama is a bitch
Now do , kindly fuck off Sanchez . We are done with you .
p.s . Podolski was twice THE player you’ll EVER be .

2 Likes

I’m glad we didn’t sell him in the summer because it would have meant spending an exorbitant sum of money on Lemar.

Selling him in January is likely to provide us with Mkhitaryan and Aubameyang and I know who I’d prefer between Lemar and the aforementioned two.

6 Likes