Alexis Sánchez

@Luca_from_Italy

Just like as a Koln fan, I just can’t say Koln have more history than Bayern…
Facts are facts.

1 Like

It’s true, they have more trophies than any other club, but as for history we are probably more classy and famous because of Highbury and being in London.

Man U are a big spending club, with plastic supporters and by the sounds of Sanchez, plastic mercenary players.
He was a great player for us, but in Man U, he has found his perfect match.

2 Likes

He needs to keep our name out of his mouth. Halfwit.

2 Likes

I have no problem with him saying they are a bigger club. They are. But the entire sentence made me laugh

“It is very different here,”Alexis told MUTV. “I think United is a club with more history and we want to win trophies next year.”

As opposed to Arsenal, who don’t have that ambition :laughing:

1 Like

I can accept they have more trophies than us, while i can’t accept they have more history than us. You were in the Second Division at a certain point of your fucking history!

We were at a certain point in our history too lol

1 Like

It hasn’t happened since 1904, while United even got relegated by City and their former idol Denis Law :rofl:

1 Like

Im still buzzing off his efforts last week at Wembley tbh.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/ibrajrr/status/998266862348767233

10 Likes

Omg how did I miss this. Pmsl.

Just popped in to say fuck this guy.

7 Likes

Leeeel :auba::mustafi::arteta::arteta::arteta::arteta::arteta:

:joy:

5 Likes
3 Likes

For what it’s worth my brother-in-law is a United fan and hates him.

Can’t stand the amount he loses the ball.

2 Likes

Man United are paying him £350,000 a week until he is 33 :smile:

Apparently he also gets a bonus every time he plays - so he got £75k for the dross he served up last night - and a £1m bonus every year.

Nice work if you can get it.

5 Likes

Something we know very well :henry2:

Why is some asshole flagging all of Lucas posts, holy shit it’s annoying. This place is turning very toxic very quickly.

Its actually more than that, it is that AFTER tax! I reckon there is gonna be ruptions this season between him and Pogba because Sanchez has an ego so does pogba, pogba feels he was the star and bought for a massive fee then this guy comes in and earns more than him. Now he is a world cup winner i reckon he will point to that and be like ‘you couldnt even get there’ ‘i am the star’ etc…yeah its gonna be interesting, it doesnt look like many people like him there in the players section and it seems the fans cant stand sanchez either and he is playing like a donkey for them at the best of times which makes it even worse.

It was discobot. We told him to stop.

1 Like