Are things really looking that bleak?

What did Wenger do on and off the field to make this team really look like challenging the title but not only top 4?
Even Leicester looked more like a champion and played like a champion.

Wenger and Arsenal, talked like a champion, unfortunately.
We finished 3rd and 2nd, and so what? How many points did we have? How many goals have we scored?

No.

I could explain but i doubt you want to understand or are capable of understanding, so i shall pass.

1 Like

Yeah, bring up that ā€œunderstanding of Englishā€ as an excuse again, I like that.

not ā€˜understanding of languageā€™ but common sense.

1 Like

Fun thing is that we were closer to the title when we finished 4th in 2013/14 than we were when we finished second last season :cristo:

2 Likes

Because I brought up some valid questions and concerns and I donā€™t have common sense?

Your 3rd/2nd place lame excuse donā€™t have much common sense at all.

If we were really competing (act like, behave like) for the title, I believe fans wonā€™t feel that much of disappointment and frustration like we are having right now.

Yes and we are likely to miss out on top 4. Dont give a fuck about that but were drifting away dramatically from being serious contenders for the league.
People so overrate this squad. Its frail as fuck and lead by a fading manager living on yesterday glories.
Hes dragging us down boys. Make no mistake about this.

6 Likes

Bleak? Noā€¦ but I am starting to feel like Bill Murray in Groundhog Day. Wenger has to go. Unless he pulls some miracle and does the treble, there is no reason we should renew his contract. Let him see out his last year and say thank you for the amazing memories and thank you for all your hard work ā€¦ but you have to go my son.

2 Likes

That Puma discussion showed up your lack of understanding of simplest of things.
Your valid questions are valid to you.

Please keep buying your Arsenal jerseys in India. Gazidis and Kroenke will say a million thanks to you.

Since you canā€™t bring anything worthy on the table to discuss but just insulting people, it is no point to discuss (there was never an educated discussion with you anyway) with you anyway.

1 Like

Haha, you are one to talk.
You canā€™t even understand the basic of marketing.

@Trion @ronniec leave it there please gents.

Senderos available.
ā€¦
ā€¦
ā€¦
ā€¦
ā€¦
ā€¦itā€™s that bleak.

2 Likes

In before ā€œIā€™d have him back, he got us to the CL finalā€

1 Like

Depends what your definition of bleak is ? We will fight for 4th place this season and I think its pretty 50-50 as to if we achieve it or not. If Wenger signs an extension then yeah things are looking very bleak.

People love to be populist, love to blame, love the chaos. They refuse to analize why we lost the game. Doesnā€™t matter if we played without eight potential starters, the only thing who is important is to blame ArsĆØne Wenger.

3 Likes

:open_mouth:

Heā€™s finally understanding it!

1 Like

Too bad that Wenger didnā€™t know for several weeks that heā€™d be without several starters. Shame that they all got injured last week or he was just made aware of an international tournament that would require rest.

Also tough to not have a way to bring in new playersā€¦

1 Like