Arsenal Pre-season thread 17-18

Conte pizza boy wanted revenge for the F.A. Cup. He got it, but we won the most important trophy :wink:

Hell no.

Seriously, i donā€™t think heā€™s having a good pre-season other than a short cameo in midfield in one of the AUS games I think. He looked really good at the World Cup last month in midfield too.

He hasnā€™t looked good there in pre-season? I thought he played well at RB in Carling Cup last season so figured RWB would fit him well.

1 Like

Thatā€™s it, our title hopes are over :hipster:

On a serious note though, Iā€™m not convinced that Cohen Brammall is even League 2 level.

2 Likes

Aidan Mcgeady ran him ragged mate lol

Ozil is quite quick; he speed is underrated

Redcafe already saying Laca is shit. Eat your shit, Mourinhoā€™s cocksuckers :hipster:

You could have posted that over there.

6 Likes

He probably has done.

Trying to be balanced :wink:

Did he haha? I thought the consensus was that he acquitted himself well.

Still a mentality issue for me. The way we got caught straight from the kick off, that short corner and the second goal was typically worrying. I know itā€™s pre season but shit is still shit.

1 Like

Who gives a fuck what they say lol.

3 Likes

Cant do much as a striker with fuck all service can you! Bramall is not good enough he needs more development he has been awful.

1 Like

So is the game worth watching?

e:/ My ears hurt listening to itv.

Lol, can we not play Giroud because we didnā€™t include him in the squad? LOOOOOOL :joy:

2 Likes

Lol Wenger is pissed off :joy:

1 Like

Shit like this really winds me up. I know itā€™s only pre-season but weā€™ve seen this kind of negligence in the previous season too with the captain fiasco.

Sort out your fucking house Wenger you tit.

Lol this club is ridiculous!

He shouldnā€™t be allowed to play really!

1 Like