Arsenal Pre-season thread 17-18

Callums back looks meaty as fek. Sead looks like a weapon too.

1 Like

why are you gawping at his back meat? :henry2: Are you talking Chambers or @Calum :giroud: Either which way i think they might get a bit uncomfy about you discussing their meaty bits and weaponisation on a forum.

2 Likes

Dont worry. Aint gonna reveal any secrets about any meaty bits on here. Just impressed by Sead and Chambers meatyness, which i think will come in handy during our title winning season.

2 Likes

Arsenal 8-0 Boreham Wood All goals & Highlights

@AbouCuellar @shamrockgooner @JakeyBoy

Jeff Adelaide’s vs Monaco/Bordeaux/Lille showing his every touch videos in those matches

Reminds me of Diaby. Excellent close control, dribbling and pace. Overdribbles a little but not as much as Ox. Inability to pick a long pass is clearly his failing. Strong and powerful though and showed decent tackling.

Good loan for him getting him the match time and he obviously needs another loan. I thought when he came 2-3 years ago and had a pre-season he was going to be the business but he hasn’t pressed on yet.

3 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Pre-season Friendlies

The lads.

1 Like

You can track the flight here :henry2: Flightradar24: Live Flight Tracker - Real-Time Flight Tracker Map

1 Like

Three people have clicked that link, I shan’t be the fourth :grin:

Do they have that 777 all to themselves? I mean, it’s a Big ass plane, the 777.

Some good news, looks like we finally joined the :syringe: club!!!

When you’re pumping weights your muscles pump up, become vasillated and look more defined

2 Likes

True, but that’s a huge gain surely not completely explained by that.

Is our game on tv anywhere?

1 Like

Premier Sports here in the UK have it.

1 Like

For anyone who has Virgin, Premier Sports is free for the next 2 months.

1 Like

I think the lighting and the tan make an obvious difference too

3 Likes

At what time is the game?

Dunno lunchtime here I think.

13:30 in Dutch-land, so 12:30 here

1 Like