Arsenal Stats and Trivia

when the fuck did we manage a point? when was that? TIME FOR A BEER

Old Trafford.

oh shit yeah. That was epic subs though tbh.

2 Likes

Yeah those stats prove what I thought at the beginng of the season, if we play to the same level as last season it would see us finishing 5th/6th due to the stronget competition.

I did one of those very scientific league predictors yesterday. Looks like Liverpool would be the team to drop out of the top 4 rather than City and it’ll take something like 75 points for us or United to break in. That’ll be 24 points from 30, so 8 wins from 10 basically which isn’t impossible.

1 Like

Gotta be perfect in 8 matches then, as we won’t beat Spurs or United.

2 Likes

With Spurs, United, Everton and Stoke-away on our schedule I’d say that is highly unlikely though. Leicester is on a good run too.

1 Like
1 Like

Great records.

We love shipping 3 goals I must say

Wasn’t @BigWeng_4LYFE gloating how few times we had conceded 3 goals in the last 12 months a few months ago ?

Scenes.

2 Likes

Clearly playing against Le Prat.

:wenger:

Yes but in that season we went on to win our first FA Cup 2-0 vs Huddersfield Town and then go onto spawn the great 30s decade under Chapman.

So naturally we’re going to win this season’s Fa Cup and employ a great new manager within a year. Right? :eyes:

3 Likes

Fucking treble next season lads bring it on.

Arsenal are making me lose my shit today

1 Like

Arsenal’s opener was their 3,000th away goal in English league football (now 3,001) - the second side to reach that figure (Manchester United, 3226).

Haven’t we had more years in the top flight than them? Cool stat though.

1 Like

Says English league football, wouldn’t that mean any league they’ve played in?

But yeah, strange to think United were relegated as recently as the mid 70s.