Arsenal v West Brom (PL)

I forgot about Gibbs playing for them, although I don’t think he is going to make much difference.
If we score early we might win by two or three goals but Pulis will have them well organised and it will be difficult to break them down.
I’m sticking with us to win 1-0 and Sanchez scoring.

Hope Alexis starts.

Think we win this but don’t see it been as easy as many do. Going for a 2-1 with us struggling to break 'em down for large parts of the game but Alexis will get us out of trouble with a piece of magic. This won’t be a easy game. Badly need to win all our games up to the City game in November just to keep ourselves in the top 4 race lol.

Random stat. Our first 7 home games this season have been/will be on 7 different days of the week.

5 Likes

I can’t sleep and have no life…

I’ll be watching this :smile:

1 Like

:xhaka:

Weird line-up. Alexis starts though.

We’re going to get to October without seeing Özil, Alexis and Lacazette start together :crying_cat_face:

2 Likes

I prefer Ramsey in that position, which is where he plays for Wales.

Put all your money on a West Brom win

1 Like

633 PL appearances. :crazy_face:

Yeah all of these stats are freaking me out and with the weekend you’ve had it’s looking bleak for us.

Everyone posting on reddit and twitter about how Pulis has never won at the Emirates are going to fucking jinx us.

We’re the Arsenal, we can play world class football and beat the best team in the world one week and then shit the bed against a team that’s been relegated already.

Meh not that bothered about Özil been awful so far this season. Happy with the team

3 Likes

Least offensive XI I’ve seen in a long while.

It’s just a wall of centre backs and defensive midfielders.

Not as bad as that season where they played four centre backs across the back line and then two defensive mids infront of them tho, at least Pulis is going with full backs this time

1 Like

Arsène is really off Iwobi, isn’t he?

MDC open.

http://craigduarte.co.uk/mdc/

Yay.