Arsenal vs Atlètico Madrid (UEL Semi Final 1st Leg)

Lol

:welbeck:? :thinking:

https://twitter.com/dermotmcorrigan/status/988460653399674885

I also read on Twitter that Atlético only have 14 senior players available

2 Likes

They have a very small squad anyway (19 players).

YES! Shit just got real :henry2:

1 Like

:mustafi:

man, i don’t want my hopes up for this

1 Like

Thursday night will feel so heavy lol, the pressure of sending off Wenger with something great. Giving our new manager (and us!) a CL platform for next season.

Maybe I’ll feel nervous for the first time this season…

6 Likes

I need some madness FFS! Let me have it!

4 Likes

For Atletico’s injuries, how many regular starting 11 players are we expecting them to be missing ?

Yeah that’s not true. They only have three players injured. Costa, Juanfran and Filipe Luis.

Unless they have cup tied players, they’ll have a full compliment on Thursday.

1 Like

Costa and Juanfran for sure.

Filipe Luis has a broken leg, so he’s definitely out.

1 Like

Only need Niguez and Griezmann to fall sick and we will get to the final but will have to put 8 past them in the 1st leg to be sure :santi2:

1 Like

Yeah, fucking Griezmann is a danger :xhaka:

Imagine having to play against a top class player in a European semi final :wink:

1 Like

but we dont want to though :santi:

I wonder if they are afraid of us, we have some great players too. Maybe they are bricking it.

Highly doubt it.

I don’t think any team worries about playing us unfortunately. Our capitulations against teams like Barcelona, Bayern, Monaco and AC Milan have made us a bit of a laughing stock I think.

Maybe some of the minnows like Ludogoretz etc. but good teams like Atletico will be relishing the idea.

2 Likes

Doubt they will be RELISHING it, but it wont bother them much either, but maybe they are a little unnerved with having to go against us with major players missing.