Arsenal vs Chelsea FA CUP FINAL

5 Likes

My lasting memory of the day would be Gabriel, complete with a leg brace, dancing/hopping around the field like he was a kid who just found a Golden Ticket in his chocolate bar.

3 Likes

Watched the entire final again yesterday and now I’m going to read this baby. I’m really dragging this match out. I’ll probably be on cloud 9 until Sanchez ruins it all and announces he is off.

My match ticket has gone completely black

1 Like

How’s that happened?! Mine still looks completely normal haha

Is it only the match day squad that gets FA cup winners medals ?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUrXUOqHn_z/

These used to embed as a video. Sites going downhill mate :disappointed:

1 Like

heat i think… whatever you do dont iron the creases out…
i was in block B row 15 seat cant remember number of seat but its was around 150 to 170ish

i think its everyone thats taken part along the way…

1 Like

Yeah I think anyone can get a medal. Don’t the club get given a certain amount to be distributed as they see fit?

Yeah I was more just curious for things like is Santi Cazorla a 3x FA cup winner now ?

Really has taken all my willpower and discipline to not bring out the racist AC persona here (yes, persona @A.F.).

edit: seriously though, white people should be able to make jokes that poke fun at racism and racists too. Some people are just not ready for my edginess. :pensive:

2 Likes

[quote=“AbouCuellar, post:500, topic:1473”]
Some people are just not ready for my edginess
[/quote]Oh we’re ready for it, we just choose to ignore you

:ramsey:

2 Likes

The oppression us white people face makes me sick :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Haha god damnit jakeworth. I’m with you on this one but it doesn’t stop me being an idealist! :fist:

What about Asians? Are we allowed to make jokes too?

1 Like

Ay, Jade, stop it, it turns me on when you don’t renounce your roots like that.

1 Like

Black tickets are the way forward…

First bit of merc ive seen apart from shirts…