Arsenal vs Chelsea (Premier League)

Honestly it has nothing to do with that. I just don’t get OTT reactions people are having over such small issues. Like picking Xhaka or Coquelin is a really minor non defining issue imo. But people go on about it like he’s leaving Ronaldo on the bench. Same shit with Perez.

2 Likes

I’m only messing gunner.

Some of us do go OTT…force of habit I suppose.

Man, Arsenal sucks. Wenger has lost the plot. He won’t spend the money to buy decent players – just panic buys. He can’t even get the lineup or the tactics right. And who does he think he’s fooling trying to convince us that Alexis can play in a central role? What rubbish! Theo sucks. Why didn’t Wenger sell him? This team has no wide players! Who’s going to score the goals? There’s no depth. The defense is shaky. Looks like this is the year they finish out of the top four. Wenger out! :innocent:

2 Likes

Today was magical. Champagne football. Most impressive for me was that the penny finally seemed to have dropped with Walcott, as he was fully committed to tracking back and putting in the tackles. I hope he’s been inspiredby Alexis and that it lasts. I was as skeptical as the next guy about the Sanchez as CF thing over the past couple seasons and going into this one, but its’ starting to yield some dividends. And we all know that Wenger has a bit of a track record in converting wingers into lethal central forwards :wink:

1 Like

Oh wow what a day. I woke up this morning having no idea I’d be attending this brilliant event. The Emirates was absolutely buzzing today and we wrapped up the game by half time!

I thought our defence was brilliant today. Kosh and Mustafi bullied the fuck out of Costa, the best way to defend against that neaderthal fuck. He got so wound up in the end he chased Kosh and got booked LOL.

Bellerin was on fire today too. He was playing right in front of where I was sitting by the dugout, and he just looked awesome. That last stitch tackle towards the end was brilliant, goal-saving. MOTM.

Sanchez at CF seems to be a little masterstroke by Wengy. He just buzzes around everywhere and doesn’t get picked up. Him and Ozil have such a great understanding to - there’s no way we would have scored our second if Giroud was there instead of Sanchez, this is why we need a mobile and technical player to spearhead us. Fantastic fantastic!!! Ah so buzzing what a day!!

P.S the last Arsenal vs Chelsea game I went to was also 3-0 in 2010(?). GOOD OMENS

11 Likes

14 Likes

Get out some popcorn and check out the shed end and the arsenal match thread.

They are freaking out majorly want 3/4 of their squad replaced and the manager and saying they need to start from scratch someone saying they never should have gotten rid of Mourinho etc. They are genuinely starting to panic!

1 Like

Don’t know about you guys bit I am glad I was wrong about the lineup. The old dog still had a trick or too!

https://twitter.com/ChelseaFansYT

chelsea version of AFCTV so enjoy! hahahaha :joy:

1 Like

Well well well, what a fucking birthday present that turned out to be. Thank you Arsenal, that was AMAZING. Best performance since the Man Utd win from last season. Very similar performance.

Could not have asked for anymore really. Very happy Birthday :smiley: :rosicky:

9 Likes

I came to say something similar. I’ve become a big critic of his but today was a turning point of sorts, I did think his start of the season was merely decent, and only looked good because he was so abject last season. Not any more.

However we saw a similarly hard working and incisive performance last year in the almost mirror image 3-0 win against United, and a lot of us thought that was the new standard for Theo. So he does need to keep it up to prove that this isn’t just a hood 5 game run. Here’s hoping eh?

But more importantly. WHAT A FEELING TO STUFF THESE AWFUL, AWFUL CUNTS! I think I enjoyed that half more than the first half vs United last year, and that’s really saying something.

So glad I decided to spend the day with Chelsea fans :cristo:

3 Likes

Well that’s made my birthday too :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Also, it’s funny, but whenever I do decide to start a match day thread for a big game, we usually seem to find a result.

And no that doesn’t mean I’m going to start them all from now on, otherwise the magic wouldn’t work :cristo:

1 Like

My mood right now.

2 Likes

Honestly, some of the incisive, quick and intricate passing we saw in that first half

2 Likes

Brilliant video!

Brilliant performance offensively and defensively with every player putting in a shift, I must say that Im pleasantly surprised. Hopefully we can build on this because our next 6 or so fixtures in all comps look pretty favourable.

2 Likes

Hey @Aussiegooner!

FYI: it seems someone has hacked your account, as the forum has noticed some strange activity on your login.

Look at your recent posts; with such positivity and outlook it surely cannot be you.

3 Likes

Haha I will give compliments to the team if its justified. Hopefully we can build on this Chelsea performance as our next 6 fixtures in all comps look favourable, but we can’t afford to get ahead of ourselves or it will bite us in the arse rather fast.

1 Like

Loved it all ,Chelsea were shit and we should have scored more but we bossed them. Theo and Iwobi made massive contributions . Best league game for a long time best football too.

1 Like