Arsenal Vs Doncaster Rovers (Carabao Cup 3rd Round)

Wednesday 20 September 2017
Emirates Stadium
KO: 19:45

Irrelevant competition but would still be good to win as it’s a trophy at the end of day. Lets see how far our backups and reserves can get in it.

• Arsenal win
  • Arsenal win in extra time
  • Arsenal win on penalties
  • Doncaster win
  • Doncaster win in extra time
  • Doncaster win on penalties

0 voters

Wtf is that name lol

5 Likes

Ospina
Chambers - Mertesacker - Holding
Debuchy - Elneny - Wilshere - Niles
Walcott - Giroud - Nelson

This is what I want, unfortunately not what AW will choose. I don’t think Debuchy will play again with the first team, for example. I hope the current first team players will struggle until January when buying reserves will be absolutely necessary. RB, LB and maybe a CB.

I know it’s impossible but I’m even not against to sign free agents to improve the team (we desperately need reserves on the flanks). Unfortunately [apart Bacary Sagna and Siqueira] there aren’t interesting players availables.

Oh fuck me Calum. You start this thread for the Coca Cola cup with like 3 days to spare, but 2 days to go before we faced Chelsea in the PL and there was no thread!

2 Likes

I don’t think Debuchy and Chambers are in Wenger’s thoughts, so even if fit we see them again unless serious injury list hits the squad. Shame for Chambers as I think it’s another case of Wenger mistreating a player. I think Mustafi/Kos and maybe Alexis might get a run out seen as we’re not playing again until Monday.

Put out a decent side at home and we should win this 3-0. Don’t see Doncaster holding out for 90 minutes.

Surely Nelson has to play here.

The name change has totally put me off this competition. What a joke.

I miss the carling cup.

2 Likes

I still miss the Worthington Cup :laughing:

Not sure why the FA need a sponsor for this trophy, should just keep it as the league cup.

This should be fun, Walcott hat trick to inflate his stats :laughing: I only remember as far as when this competition was called ‘Carling Cup’

2 Likes

Are we even on TV?

Bollocks. I was looking forward to more Europa this week!

Good question, I looked it up, we are on:

Not an awful lot! Looks like we have to settle for a Danish stream. TV3 Sport 2 any good @Cristo ?

Maitland-Niles at WB is cancer.

Chambers, Bielik, Holding, Youth dude
Maitland-Niles, Elneny
Nelson Wilshere Reine-Adelaide
Giroud/Walcott

1 Like

Yeah they’re pretty good!

Would like to see Nelson, Holding, Wilshere and Reine Adelaide all start

3 Likes

Been tracking him for a while.
I say he still has some way to go before consideration for first team but the potential is enormous.

I wonder what his contract situation is like. Wouldn’t wanna lose him to Dortmund/Benfica.

3 Likes

Injured until January

Used this name on a football game called “Pc Calcio”. @Maxi_Gooner @Gio

1 Like

Lol! Our luck with injuries :xhaka:

Gonna say Arsenal 2-1, how is Doncaster travelling this season ?