Arsenal Vs Everton (PL)

9 Likes

@Mysty would be proud of him.

I don’t really care about the defence while we’re not losing. It’s always going to be flawed to some degree with Wenger here and full of individual errors. What matters to me is playing the Arsenal / Wenger way and this is the first time in forever that it feels like we actually did it. It’s all Wenger is good at so it might as well be what we focus on.

I would bet this is the first PL game in years where none of Giroud, Walcott, Welbeck, Podolski and even Sanchez or Lacazette played and I think we really felt the benefit in team attacking play (though I’m still holding off judgement on Lacazette and I guess a peak Sanchez probably could have stepped into Aubas place). I don’t know why Wenger has constructed teams full of players that are so not-Wenger.

There’s still a long way to go and this was hardly a big test but this feels like a big step in the right direction for us.

8 Likes

https://twitter.com/afcstuff/status/959961984828665856

Rihanna wants in on the madness

#WelcomeRihanna

7 Likes

Was going to like yeah that team was filled with Wenger players and then I recalled Xhaka.

Is she our new manager? :henry2:

Does this count as a prediction, even if I was a bit out with the goal scorers :grinning:

2 Likes

Sanchez and Debuchy did both score yesterday too – so you’re not that far off :grin:

2 Likes

Do you work for a betting company? :henry2:

1 Like

What a transfer window! Auba Mhiki and Rihanna #madness

1 Like

Want to see this celebration soon!

1 Like