Arsenal Vs FC Köln (Europa League)

https://twitter.com/Arsenal/status/908391238210129920

Confirmation.

Will be awesome seeing Jack and Reiss come on 2nd half :smiley:

2 Likes

Yep…FFS. Knew it was too good to be true Wenger using two different formations in one week :joy:

Still, I like the lineup, interested to see Iwobi in midfield. Only problem is fucking Akpom on the bench over Nketiah or Willock.

Hopefully thats wrong and AMN is in MF

Doubt it.

Or the bench.

AN HOUR??? Wtf

WHAT!? PATHETIC! FUCKING CUNTS!

1 Like

Probably having to kick out all the retarded Koln fans that bought tickets outside the one supposed for Koln.

1 Like

I feel a bid ashamed that I don’t really give a fuck when so many Cologneistas clearly do.

Yeah, it’s all down to this. What a bunch of cunts.

IMG_8697

Cunts

I don’t really want to be up until 11 o’clock watching Europa League football on a weeknight lol

2 Likes

Blame the retarded germans :hipster:

Jaysus. That’s a bit of a pain in the hole.

Why has it this one been delayed guys?? Anything serious in and around the stadium or something silly?

Lol. Of all the clubs who’d get a game delayed at the Emirates by an hour amid safety concerns, I’d never have thought it’d be Cologne!

1 Like

Cologne fans are too many at the Emirates.

I feel ya. We’re an hour later here in Dutchland too. My alarm clock goes off 6:50 in the morning. Is it really worth staying up for this? :disappointed:

1 Like

Ahh I see. Is it because they are a lot in the home stands or too many wanting to get in the away end?

I decided to watch this at the pub after work and now I hear this ffs :joy: