Arsenal Vs Manchester City (PL)

Let it snow, let it snow :smile:

Fair dinkum mate!

They still have a day to clear it all away from the stadium. I think there’s probably more danger that Man City might not be able to travel down on time :rofl:

1 Like

It’s absolutely chucking it down with snow in London. Can’t see it improving by tomorrow.

It depends on if they deem supporters to be at risk. Unlike Scotland, we don’t have a “red warning”.

I’m all for a football match in the snow anyway :grin:

Think the worst of it is up north now.

Game might be on and city might have problems making it lol

1 Like

If they played that game at Peterborough last night on an ice rink, they can do it at ‘Emirates Stadium’. I think the match will go ahead but attendance will be down quite a bit due to a mix of apathy and sensible decision not to travel. I’m interested to see just how low it is actually :eyes:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/WestLondonGoon/status/968783027294867456

11 Likes

After our performance vs City on Sunday it would baffle me if there was any Arsenal fan that would actually want this to go ahead!

1 Like

Want city to have to forfeit, free 3-0 league win over the league leaders lol

1 Like

These two comments made my stomach turn, literally. Fuck them, I want revenge. Of course I’m not playing, so we might come out and lay another egg which would be massively disappointing, but to just throw in the towel like as been mentioned is here is just ugh…smdh.

:joy::joy::joy:

We aren’t going to finish in the top 4 and we’re never going to win the title. The result of the game against City will literally do nothing to mitigate Sunday’s performance as that was the match that actually mattered b

2 Likes

I mean, my comment was partly tounge in cheek in relation to the club wanting fans to come along to help clear snow. For what it’s worth I think we will play a bit better than we did Sunday and probably get a draw. But I can’t imagine too many Arsenal fans giving up their spare time for this to go ahead anyway haha

No shit, of course we aren’t going to win anything. It’s not about the end result at this point. The team just gave minimal effort in a fucking cup final. The next time they get on the pitch, every man on that team should be playing like their life depends upon it. To show they actually have some pride and self respect.

Yeah, fuck Pep up in this way.

Wenger loves embarrassing records against other top 6 clubs doesn’t he?

1 Like

Knowing Wenger he will still complain and say we should have been given more goals.

2 Likes

“GD could count at the end of the season” :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Really not that embarrassing tbh.