Arsenal Vs Manchester City (PL)

2 wins in 11 games?

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Drawn more than lost. Progress bitches.

1 Like

Only 4 losses, and they’ve outscored us by only 5 goals. They aren’t really beating the doors off. Considering the gap in money each team spends that’s not embarrassing, nor surprising. I mean, I know ur disillusioned with the club, but try to have some fucking perspective please.

1 Like

*Wenger

Our last 11 games are meaningless, unless we are disgustingly bad or insanely good we aren’t moving from 6th place, City aren’t moving from 1st so no revenge here.

“The snow didn’t let us to play our usual style of football”. I can see this excuse tomorrow :smile: @InvincibleDB10

1 Like

I wonder when was the last time we went into March without a 10 goal scorer for the season.

2 Likes

I don’t think I can recall a time with it happening in my 19 years of following the club.

To help us, Big Wenga has decided to put the shirt on.

Besides, this picture reminds me of this one.

:smile:

2 Likes

Wenger was just a young man when this photo was taken of him in action, beating a defender to clear the ball away.

1 Like
1 Like

Lol. That doesn’t tell us anything. Just tells fans to look out for travel updates. Obviously.

If they are going to postpone this game they should do it ASAP. Would be a bit unfiar to allow Man City fans to travel down and then cancel it. Mind you, that’s what happened in the Juve game the other day. Game wasn’t postponed until kickoff.

1 Like

Definitely going ahead I predict. I think the Beast is clearing away from the East and it’s now all about Storm Emma around the midlands and south west of the country

1 Like

I have just seen the odds on us to beat Man City at 7/2.
I can’t ever remember such long odds on us at home against any team.

1 Like

We have been priced similar against Bayern Munich.

1 Like

Are you sure that wasn’t just the final score you were looking at? :wink:

5 Likes

I’d be overjoyed to score 2

2 Likes

You’re right.
I think there might have been some other CL games as well against Barcelona.
I should have said PL matches.

But the 7/2 at home to Man City are unusual.
It used to be shorter odds when we were away from home, so it shows that even the bookies don’t see us as much of a threat to them.

1 Like

“We played with a little handbrake on at time” :smile:

I don’t think they had even invented the wheel back then :grinning:

1 Like