Arsenal vs Reading (EFL Cup)

I genuinely wish I could care about this cup.

1 Like

I enjoy this cup when we get draws against clubs like this and play with younger players or players needing more bedding into the team like Jeff, Holding, Lucas etc. and it gives a chance to get a look at them.

I loathe it when we play with older nothing players like last season with Flamini or players important to the squad like last season with Ox and Walcott.

I just wish we didn’t have a nothing player like Akpom still around so we could see Willock get his spot.

2 Likes

I agree.
I read somewhere that Mickey Mouse wears a League Cup watch :grin:

Could be worse could be watching Flamini destroy our league campaign. Also the last kid you labeled a ‘nothing’ player turned out alright so you’ve just given me some hope Akpom will be a success story.

lol I knew the moment I posted that that you’d make that response. I know my personal troll well it seems :wink:

Should probably have used that foresight to choose a better term to slate him then.

Pretty happy with that team. I’m interested to see how AMN fares in midfield and whether Jeff, Iwobi, and Lucas can put together some moves.

What happened to Chuba?

1 Like

he has hurt his back

good team though. JENKOOOOOO!!

Back injury.

is mdc still injured @mysty?

Unfortunately, yes.

[quote=“Calum, post:30, topic:841, full:true”]
is mdc still down @mysty?
[/quote]Am afraid so. We did a late fitness test on him, but he’s short on match fitness to be included in tonight’s proceedings. .

5 Likes

Starting to think he might have burst into tears when he was closed early and there is some agenda going on from the admins.

1 Like

Should have never have sold the older more reliable MDC for this young prospect who is constantly injured!! :wink:

2 Likes

Good and expected line-up. C’mon Arsenal!

“3 weeks out”? :wenger:

On a serious note, we’re looking to put MDC on a temporary server as the issues with the current one won’t be resolved anytime soon it seems.

1 Like

Hopefully we can get through, Im off to work so will be checking for updates on my phone.

Temp MDC for tonight http://craigduarte.co.uk/mdc/

Good win. We should have scored more in the first half, then we slowed down. Some nice individual performances, especially Holding and Maitland-Niles. Perez was eager, but too wasteful.