Arsenal Vs Southampton (PL)

NELSON

1 Like

boom http://mdc.onlinearsenal.com/

1 Like

:grin:

2 Likes

Really hard to get motivated for this meaningless games. We were fucking crap, like we didnā€™t want to be here. Glad we won in the end thanks to fucking Danny Welbeck! :mustafi:

1 Like

End of the season feel.

1 Like

Banter Era game.

3 Likes

Mark Hughes looks like a guy who has just relegated 2 teams in one season.

He should resign and take the West Brom job, make it a hat-trick. Heā€™d be a pub quiz question forever more.

4 Likes

Great game, glad I took a gamble on watching it. Welbeck is a comedy genius, had me in stitches throughout. Mustafi, well I do hope he gets moved on in the summer.

1 Like

Hughes is like Pardew, Pulis, Allardyce etc.
They are perpetually on the managerial merry-go-round, and when a manager gets sacked in the PL, itā€™s as if all the owners get amnesia and forget how useless, boring and inept they all are and offer them a job.

I canā€™t stand Hughes, and for him to manage two relegated teams in the same season is a new low, even for him.

5 Likes

I donā€™t understand how that group of clowns keep getting jobs.

Wouldnā€™t it be better to take a chance on a young manager/assistant from a big club/etc than hire recycled shit? It be different if one of those guys had achieved something at some point.

3 Likes

So glad that we didnā€™t fuck up our part in relegating this club. Any club that fires a perfectly good manager in Claude Puel only to hire the Spanish Carl Jenkinson of managers (nothing manager) followed by fucking Mark Hughes deserves relegation.

2 Likes

Didnā€™t watch the game as I needed sleep after a day on the turps, will catch the replay after work today.
How was the match ? Happy with the lineup as it keeps key players fresh for the Europa League.

Pretty sure you can guess that already haha.

Hahahahaha open game ? With chances galore at both ends ? How did Nelson play ?

Pretty much Southampton could have scored more than 2 if it wasnā€™t for a few good Cech saves and two off the line clearances.

Nelson didnā€™t really do much tbh.

1 Like

Garbage. We clearly played with our mind elsewhere.

1 Like