Arsenal vs Stoke (PL)

Even r/soccer is comatose.

The most interesting thing this weeks was Lazio getting scammed.

I keep waking up to like 2 unread threads smh

And half of those are just people saying how quiet it is. :expressionless:

It’s quiet on here.

1 Like

It is really quiet on here.

1 Like

Usually after a set of international friendlies im looking forward to Arsenal game. This time round im looking forward to the next set of friendlies.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/979268590514987013

Not the only thing he’s lost

3 Likes

I can’t remember the last time when, with twenty four points still to play for, we had nothing really to play for in the PL.

The only clubs with anything to play for are the clubs still going for the top four trophy.

How Wenger can justify staying on for another season is something I would be interested to hear.
There is no pressure, so we will probably win our remaining fixtures, get almost maximum points, and Wenger will turn round and say that he has started to turn things around and that we are ambitious in the transfer market and will be challenging for the PL title next season.

We will win this at least by two clear goals.

3 Likes

Fun game to go to!

Stoke at home is one of my favourite fixtures at the ground over the last few years - always a good atmosphere and we always win!

1 Like

Can we do it on a quiet afternoon against Stoke? :grinning:

2 Likes

It’s not like Wenger talks too much on the bench. I wonder how he has lost his voice, then :thinking:

Lol

1 Like

Wasted talent.

Too many injuries pretty much fucked him up.

1 Like

why stay away though, treating him as an infectious disease? Did he do something to piss off the manager or something?

Maybe he’s their ‘cunt’. Didn’t he grow up with Barca? I mean, when you make it all the the way from there to the mighty Stoke it requires some adjustment I’d think.

Is being told to stay away from Stoke supposed to be a bad thing?

Getting paid to Netflix and chill without having to step foot in Stoke?! Fucking bonus!

Just embarrass them, please. One last hurrah lads!

1 Like

Let’s have a great Easter by destroying Stoke! C’mon Arsenal!

Auba out with suspected ACL

1 Like