Arsenal Vs West Ham United (PL)

Thats the spirit. Full blown penetration of the Spammers.

It still grates tho that we must for the foreseeable future see all matches against Manchester fucking City as an autoloss. We remain further away from them than the lower league fodder are from us!

We’ll win this, and it’ll get us into gear for the season

2 Likes

It always seems worse than it is at our nadir and better than it really is at our pinnacle… and on any day, you never know. Right now we need another 2-3 windows to sort out the squad and get the team playing together the way the manager wants… hopefully there is upward trajectory (there should be), or we are in for another churn with another manager in 20+ months.

1 Like

I got it, but it’s still annoying to be at 0 points after 2 games.
I repeat: the draw was fixed by the Premier League.

1 Like

Come and live in Denmark. We have 0 corruption here. In 2-3 years you will be clear of all paranoia and compulsive disorders.

2 Likes

How are the girls? :mustafi:

3 Likes

Mmmmmmmm :giroud:

1 Like

Living in Sweden/Denmark/Norway must be incredible, where every girl is a solid 8 haha

2 Likes

Sadly the lip-filler fascination has taken its toll on Denmark too. So sad to see great looking birds ruin their face like that.

1 Like

People are fucking idiots.

1 Like

Save them!

literally? :henry2:

1 Like

Can’t wait for this match. Will be the start of my 2 week holiday as well.

5 Likes

So we can finally win a game :hipster:

Think we should have Laca up top and Auba dropped tbh.

Sorry but I just don’t see why you’d drop Auba

3 Likes

Promotion of competition. I feel Laca deserve a start at CF to see what he can bring against a level of opposition where he can be effective

If we want to start benching players to promote competition then we should be putting a lot of players before Auba in the list tbh

6 Likes