Arsenal Vs West Ham United (PL)

Indeed man. Terrible, terrible business by Gazidis and co.

Auba was the best panic buy weā€™ve pulled off.

@discobot roll Arsenal v West Ham final score?

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

-------------------Cech--------------------
Lichtyā€”Papaā€”Mustafiā€”Nacho
---------Torreira-------Guen----------
Miki--------------Ɩzil-------------Iwobi
---------------------PEA-------------------

1 Like

Good line up that, Iā€™d switch Guen for Elneny though

1 Like

Why? Heā€™s been our best player

1 Like

I feel weā€™d be more solid in midfield with a Torreira and Elneny base. Iā€™d like to see some rotation in the side too

Heā€™s been a bright spark and shown some talent in area but I wouldnā€™t say heā€™s been our best player. Itā€™s good to see Arsenal fanā€™s getting behind him though

1 Like

Iā€™m feeling a big win. Perhaps 4-1 or 5-2. If we create chances the way we did against Chelsea surely we wonā€™t miss them all again.

3 Likes

So who was our best player? Only guy close to it was probably Cech but people are attacking the guy after he kept in both games(against Chelsea and City).

In terms of just evaluating performances alone nobody really. I didnā€™t score anybody higher than a 6.5 in both games tbh

Guen stood out because he showed some good things and people get naturally overinvested in interesting youth prospects they ignore clear flaws. Iā€™m not going to rate him the best player because showed alot of enthusiasm whilst having some good passages of play.

Iā€™d like to see some rotation in the side tbh. Mostly I want to see how we distribute from midfield without Xhaka

4 Likes

Nice

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got that exact match day programme stored away somewhere in the loft :blush:

1 Like

Not convinced where winning this somehow. They would be the team you would pick to play right now. Still a learning curve for us. Unless we hit a very big 20 minute spell with about a 3 goal lead, I think mistakes at the back could cost us. Im saying 2 2.

Comfortable win with a clean sheet would help the boss. Love to see it.

Unai Emerys red and white armyā€¦:yum:

We better not cock this up

Matchday! Finally weā€™ll get some points on the board

1 Like

Ffs Ozil

How can that be?! Itā€™s a home game, I thought his illnesses usually occurred when he had to travel north of the Watford Gap!