AFTV

Interesting vid!

3 Likes

Robbie holding his mic in someones face for 27 minutes, that’s bound to be exhausting.

Fun Fact: Stats DNA are hiring

Very insightful video btw, credit to AFTV for a perceptive and sober interview

“John Smith”

So much mystery in the agents business.

Very insightful video.

Will no longer frown at players who get substituted. More to it than what we know.
If i were a player & i get substituted 2 mins away from thousand of dollars, i will be well pissed as well.

:gunnersaurus:

Fuck these morons.

12 Likes

Yep, ArsenalFanTv is just odd.

God, if someone ever spoke to me like that. :smile: lower your tone and lower your volume you weirdo.

These guys with beards. . .

1 Like

Gonna be good tonight :popcorn::popcorn:

1 Like

Lol look at Robbie. Always smiles when he sees those two arguing like crazy, knowing the amount of views that’s gonna roll in later on.

1 Like

Absolute bell ends the lot of them. And the guys standing around watching even more so.

4 Likes

Bet this same guy demands Wenger’s resignation tonight.

1 Like

Fuck these morons.

2 Likes

You watch DT have a freak out on camera…you just know it is coming, so it looks like Claude is fed up again its gonna be a shitshow today just like the match!

Robbie just stands there letting people shout in his face and then watch the youtube money come flooding in.

3 Likes

They interview the same guys all over again. Boring cunts.

1 Like

Well… see it this way…

We also have the same guys arguing over the same issues (game results, Wenger, transfer policy, potential targets, opponents players, etc…) again and again everyday here…

2 Likes

They just pick up the same guys because it is a fucking show by now.