Arsène Wenger

In a second rate French league ?
Whoppie doo

I did watch it although I didn’t know I had to tell you if I change my mind? :confused:

Well when you declare it publicly on a forum, in a way of protest, you kind of have to be somewhat accountable.

I’m glad you changed your mind.

1 Like

We need change big time. look at manure. they get themselves a new manager (love him or loath him), spent some money and got some real talent and now there’s a real buzz around their club again. wtf have we got? disillusionment, frustration, anger, uncertainty and nothing but contempt of the fans from the club.and the root cause of all of this bile and negativity is Wenger. the man is DONE!

2 Likes

saying i’m not going watch a game on streams that aren’t reliable and never last or work for the whole game isn’t really that much of a protest is it? lol

I must have a different edition to you.

Meaning I’m not excited doesn’t mean I’m not gonna watch the games lol. :rolling_eyes:

The not even gonna stream it part was meaning just the Leicester game as funnily enough it was in the match thread for that game. Imagine that!!

Fucking Wenger lol, I didn’t think I could ever respect the man more but the only thing more impressive than 49 unbeaten is his savage trolling of the fan base. Hats off to you Arsene, troll level expert achieved :wenger:

5 Likes

Wenger apolgozies that Holding didn’t cost £55mil. Even if it was in jest, come the fuck on. That’s just pissing on fans, we want Mustafi at £30mil or so. Who has said a word about breaking the record for a defender!? Be happy that Holding looked well, no need to thumb your nose, if you’re going to do that the what about Calum Chambers?

Glad that the 600 staff members could be paid tonight. Was worried that the money in cash reserves was preventing them from being paid.

9 Likes

Good question, freebie?? French?? some good performances for the French U17/U19/U21 team??

1 Like

He should have gone after we won the cup final against Hull, gone out on a high.

We needed freshness, instead we have stagnated.

Every pundit and fan knows what we need but he wont fucking do it.

Ashley WIlliams 12mill, easiest transfer in the world to make…where the fuck were we??

What the fuck are are scouts doing??? Is Wenger telling them what to bid?

1 Like

They’re all on extended holidays due to summer scouting fatigue.

3 Likes

Hahaha

They gave him countless list of players but decided they did not meet the 3 factors of his ancient/ageing transfer policy

1 Like

Nope. they did their jobs and then fucked off and won’t be back till after the window closes. what Wenger does with the list of players is anybodies guess :santi2:

[quote=“Persona, post:848, topic:125”]
This is quite serious IMO. WOW.
[/quote]This makes me feel sad. Never would’ve imagined this years ago, but it’s the sad reality of how poor and stale things have become in recent seasons that he’s let it get to this scale. He says so many daft and inexcuseable things these days. A real sad demise of what was once a truly great manager.

Should’ve left on a high when you had the chance Arsene :santi:

12 Likes

Tbh it does sound like about 15 ppl at most lol.

I don’t totally disagree with your attitude here but c’mon man…Isco/Griezmann. There’s literally 0 chance of Griezmann and Isco would be the most pointless big money signing ever, he literally doesn’t solve a thing for us.

Let’s be realistic, the best we can realistically hope for this window is Mustafi and perhaps a stopgap ST on loan or for a minor fee on deadline day. Maybe we get desperate and go big for Lacazette in the final days of the window too but it’s likely too late for even a great offer.

Seriously concerned that no striker whatsoever will be brought in, which is frankly a disaster, and pure negligence. We’ve got one ST and he’s not even particularly good. Simply astonishing this has been the case for so long, there’s no other way to put it: it’s negligence.

4 Likes

I’m gonna keep it 1hunnid right now. I’ve gotten to the point where I cant even be bothered to watch Arsenal games live anymore because it’s been utterly frustrating to watch this club regress and become stale. I honestly thought that getting Xhaka was gonna be the first of a few buys before the window closed and like a sucka I was fooled. Alot of us were fooled.

We actually believed that this club had some ambition to win this year and bring in players and yet here we are with two weeks in the window left and we still haven’t bought what we needed. It’s the same shit year in and year out and the only thing we have to show for it is balancing the books and persisting with a mediocre manager who is past his best and has lost the will to win.

Short of winning the double, there isn’t anything Wenger can do at this point that can convince me that he’s still a top manager in this league. He’s gotten by too long on his past glories and his legacy has taken a massive hit in the last 6 years for me ( possibly longer). Two games into the season and you can already tell that were gonna be out of the title race before Christmas and it will be the same top 4 shit as usual. But the biggest difference this year compared to years past is that the league is flooded with great managers and also flushed with lots of money where people will be spending like crazy to guarantee a top 4 finish. This is gonna be the hardest year to get top 4 where there is legitimately 6-7 teams challenging this season. And having Wenger and this shitty board at the helm is a serious handicap to us.

Arsenal is a business not a football club and it could give two fucks about it’s supporters. It’s a fucking shame that you guys pay the highest ticket prices in the league and yet the product on the field is utter shit and the club has no ambition to win.

Moving to the Emirates was a waste of time. All it has done is made this club filthy fucking rich at the expense of winning and cheating the fans out of their hard earned money. Fuck Wenger!!!

7 Likes

What about the big deal about swooping in and taking the top scout, or one of, from Leicester? Bunch of propaganda.

We did everything possibly that we could have… built a state of the art Stadium and training facility, hired a fitness coach, hired a scout from the league winning team…
BUT JUST NOT FUCKING PLACE A REALISTIC BID

3 Likes