Arsène Wenger

No problem with the starting 11 that he’s played tonight, but why does he have 6 youth team players on the bench ? Instead of some key players that could actually help us turn the game given the position we are in ?

4 Likes

Youth no problem

1 Like

So someone like Nketiah?

4 Likes

Fixed.

Yeah its time now to get some bigger hitters on the bench for the next round. The kids can have the last couple of games in the Europa.

1 Like

Lol instant Karma post. When i read that earlier while the match was on I was actually thinking it wad a solid point. We didn’t know how much of a bad ass Nketiah was tho.

1 Like

Hahaha little did I know what Eddeh was going to do :rofl:. Still all in all we got lucky though & we are going to need some bigger names to get beyond the Quarter Finals.

3 Likes

We have played ten games and are in fourth place, unless Chelsea beat Bournemouth.
But we have played seven of our games against teams from the bottom half of the PL, and only three in the top half, and none of the top four teams.

The only top half teams we have played have been Liverpool, Chelsea and Watford, and we only have one point from those games.

So a lot of the games coming up will be against higher placed teams and this is where we will find out if we are good enough to get into the CL places, or if we will struggle against stronger opposition.

4 Likes

I see us struggling against other top teams on the share point that we give away stupid goals away and have to chase. Other top teams won’t let’s us back that easy at all. Not only that we have so many shots you would think we would score more but it’s not so at all. Same old for me loss or lucky draw

2 Likes

Still the man for the job. Look at this, if the refs aren’t fucking us every which way this season we are second just behind city and about to close the gap when we shit on those skrubs.

pfft

how many points we got away from home?

why are we always starting like today? Sluggish and like we think we only have to turn up. Why are we not coming out with the right attitude?

Can only be down to the manager. Needs to go asap.

The answer is the refs, they have it out for us. The fake news media too.

1 Like

Gotta wonder if the manager would have questioned the team’s cojones long ago where we might be right now.

Probably would be laughed out of the room, wenger questioning someones cojones is a huge pot and kettle moment.

No cojones comment is the stupidest shit ever lulz. Every other team struggles the same way. Last year City and Lolpool hardly finished above us. So I guess they have no cojones either? So weak. And Watford almost got relegated so they’ve got like negative cojones that got sucked up into their body cavity or some shit. So dumb.

3 Likes

Cojones or no cojones who knows and who cares, what we do know is in 11 of the last 13 seasons we have been miles off the Champions when it comes to the point tally.

2 Likes

Yeh but we haven’t spent so much. Force Wenger to spend half a bil and we’ll win the league no sweat.

Straight from the Wenger book of excuses.

Were you the author?

To be fair, those 4 goals the referee scored for Liverpool against us cost us dear…

Yeah some decisions have gone against us, but blaming the referee is a cop out. Deflects from the fact that in some games we simply haven’t been good enough.

7 Likes

We have also played most of our games against bottom half teams, so if you need the referee’s help in those sort of games then you aren’t good enough.

2 Likes