Arsène Wenger

What life enriching discussion were you expecting from Arsene Wenger thread?

Yeah lip service.
He left when it became apparent that the owner was no longer interested in spending money.

The fact is that you do like to wind up the others, their chairman of the WKB :wink:

Btw about this Ancelotti chat, you know what’s gonna happen don’t you?

Wenger will stay on, and Ancelotti will end up replacing Conte at Chelsea. Then Wenger will get another new contract as there are no high level managers available anymore the season after.

2 Likes

Like I said.
No other manager has the luxury of the safest job, and one of the highest paid.

If anything it shows his lack of ambition as a football manager, that he would rather be known for building a new stadium and getting top four football with limited spending.

Although he had limited spending on transfers, we still had one of the highest wage bills in the PL.

1 Like

Does Scotland have any good manager? :wink:

Yeah

https://www.tbnsport.com/wp-content/uploads/moyes-manage.jpg

1 Like

Gonna end up with him for sure.

Come home after being out for a while

:roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Trion at it :wink:

Fair enough I’d agree actually was just mad at Wenger and Arsenal at being shit. :grimacing:

But as the old saying goes

Wenger referenced a rebuild; but why aren’t Journalists asking him whether he believes he deserves the right to rebuild a team?

3 Likes

Exactly how many seasons has Wenger been rebuilding?
Someone needs to tell him that AFC isn’t fucking Lego
Useless bellend

2 Likes

Just read through the 800 new posts in this thread…

My two cents’ worth: Wenger made me fall even more in love with football, he created some of the best teams to ever grace the Premier League and because of that I saw some of the best football i’m likely to see as an Arsenal fan.

Some of the players he brought to the fore will be legends forever more. I apply that to him too. Sure he has outstayed his welcome and I want him to leave but I’ll never hate him. And when he eventually does stand down, it’ll be bittersweet.

4 Likes

that was all a long, long time ago

Agree he gave us some great teams and players etc, but when he eventually leaves it will be nothing bitter about it, it will simply just be sweet.

Surely, Arsene has to be miserable watching this team and he has to know that he has lost the players at this point. Another dreadful performance another team that wants it more than Arsenal does. He also knows that the transfer market has changed too much for him to be effective wth his methods.

He doesn’t need the money, so why hang around ?

6 Likes

Fuck you prick

get the FUCK OUT OF THE CLUB YOU CUNT!

Control and ego