Arsène Wenger

to: Ivan.Gazidis@arsenal.com; igazidis@arsenal.co.uk
Subject: The old cunt

Ivan, mate sack Wenger and I swear that I’ll cradle the balls, stroke the shaft, work the pipe and swallow the gravy.

Come on you bald beautiful bastard just do it.

8 Likes

I mean, you can send that I was gonna go for something different :arteta:

1 Like

I’m no longer a fan of Wenger but I don’t think he is as stupid and stubborn as we claim him to be. The board would be stupid if they really have the money and allow Wenger not to strengthen the team every year. When you have the other five teams pretty much blowing us out of the water for the last decade or so.

Forget about the net transfer table. If you look at the value of transfer fee paid. We are way behind. Can’t see where the money is going except in Kroenke’s pocket as well as the previous owners…

1 Like

Gazidis life for the next 6 months

5 Likes

There’s some truth in that I think. However, holding on to our best players and awful tactical decisions isn’t the boards fault.

1 Like

You are right about that but imagine if he sold Sanchez and Ozil instead of letting them run down the contract. Followed by no new signings. We will still probably blame him and not the board. Oh well, we never know what the hell is going on behind the scene.

1 Like

When we get a new manager it will be interesting to see if our spending pattern is any different.
Of the elite clubs, we are the worst in terms of spending and who we buy.
If that changes over several seasons, we know it was Wenger who was holding us back.
If the lack of investment in players continues we know it is Kroenke.

I think it is both.
Kroenke is the worst thing that has happened to our club and Wenger’s stubbornness and arrogance, in thinking he can do everything on the cheap, is the perfect combination for why we have stagnated so much.

2 Likes

Ahahha! Good banter mate! :smile:

1 Like

I mean, that’s not really how bankruptcy works…

4 Likes

3 Likes

Wenger will find a way to manage us until he dies.

It’s been a long time coming but I think I’m finally done with football for a bit. It doesn’t matter if the team loses (I’m from Baltimore, I know about professional teams losing).

But at least when our baseball team was terrible, and looks like it will be that way again, there was change. There’s no change here, just the same thing over and over.

I’m sure I’ll still bop around the boards, if for no other reason than to get some advice on bars to hit up in London when my partner and I come over this summer.

If Stan had any sort of PR nous about him, he’d tell Arsene that the jig is up and that he can release a statement saying there’ll be a mutual parting of the ways in the summer. But we all know he won’t.

1 Like

I have tried to energize and open minds for a long time, but Wenger has outlasted me and I am roughly 40 years his junior. Power is an amazing drug. The way that it can make your fist cling on to something like the Terminator. I am just a man, Wenger is a machine. Wenger Out Forever.

3 Likes

Wenger will be remembered as a selfish dictator who capitalized on his early success and turned the club into his own plaything because it sounds like his name.What a fucking arrogant prick he is.

I’m fuming at this man who I used to adore, I find myself resenting the fucker. What a fucking joke this is.

4 Likes

And all the while had us complaining about “oil tycoons” and “mercenaries”. Complete troll job.

1 Like

All the nonsense about financial fair play was a complete con job that worked for a good 6-7 years until we could clearly see its useless

1 Like

right now for me with Wenger in charge up until the time he decides to leave, I’ve just decided to give up on ever thinking or caring about challenging for the league again and just go into the seasons hopefully winning the FA Cup (again) Carling Cup (hopefully this season) and the Europa League (again hopefully this season as well). Before he leaves I just want to see few more trophies like he’s done in recent years, like I said I’ve given up on actually worrying about the league anymore

1 Like

I feel you man.

Stage 4 - Anger.

1 Like

He gone yet?