Arsène Wenger

Why , just why are we in such a turmoil?
Look at the Emirates lit up at night , WE should be the team to beat , not a team easily beaten.

3 Likes

Everything about the club and the way it is run is so slow and indecisive.

Wenger, with his constant dithering in the transfer market, his inability to change tactics until he’s desperate and hanging on to players that aren’t good enough for far too long.

We seem to be a long way behind other clubs with our commercial deals as well.

As for the board, it’s just like they are wading in mud they are so slow.
It’s taken them all this time to realise that Wenger isn’t going to get us anywhere near we should.

As a club we are like a lumbering dinosaur, watching all the other animals overtake us because they are faster physically and mentally.

When Wenger goes we really need Kroenke to go as well.

Kroenke and Wenger.
The parasite and the sloth.

3 Likes

Wenger can really help himself here. Football fans, including us Arsenal fans, are fickle with short memories. Win the next 6 games, not only will we be threaten to spoil the top 4 party, we’ll be into the QFs of the Europa League.

While I remain Wenger Out, I hope he turns it around because I just can’t “want” us to lose and nor can I see him sacked. It’s counter-productive for me as a fan.

1 Like

I have no idea why people waste their time typing these words. We’re part of KSE for potentially decades.

Can’t wait till this thread isn’t in “the arsenal”

2 Likes

Thread won’t be going anywhere. Or I’ll just keep moving it back until I get stood down as a mod.

But no seriously. We might fucking delete it.

Why? When he leaves he has nothing to do with us

J Hus with the sense bomb

The 12% were paid off by Wenger with that nice new deal he got

https://twitter.com/AFCAMDEN/status/970790699154198528?s=19

Edit: didn’t know this was from Neil Ashton, what would that spurs supporting mug know here? Bet he’s loving it the pillock.

Disregard imo.

Another bad thing about Wenger staying on. The media circus, as the vultures circle and write things based on conjecture because the real story hasn’t occurred yet.

1 Like
2 Likes

It feels like we’re a club in crisis. I’m finding it bizarrely enjoyable.

3 Likes

Snapchat story like this from Ramsey to complete it

https://twitter.com/TheSportsman/status/970253316776235008

2 Likes

Yeah as long as net, fine

They need the fucking survey to realize that???

We need a gk, at least 1 cb, 2x cm (one being world class) and a winger.
We will probably sell also, but 70 mil is nothing in todays market and the state of our squad.

1 Like

70 mil is like 10 world class players for Svengali

3 Likes

Sven finds them, Thomi turns them into 100m+ players.

1 Like

What a expensive hole you have.:flushed:

It’s supporters trust…

Unless the board and owner don’t read newspaper, this wenger out is a phenomenon all over the football world.