Arsène Wenger

I dunno why but i read that with stone colds voice lol. ‘Get outta my way and give me a fuckin beer’

1 Like

SAF

Thierry

Ramsey

G Silly

Iwobi. No idea what the capitalisation of every word is about.

Bob Wilson :cry:

Like I said before, top 5 human

Sagna

Kanu

Klopp

Bellerin

Wilshere

Xhaka

Conte

:poldi:

Heynckes

11 Likes

Yep - this was my exact reason for thinking it had to happen now or we were looking at one more year for sure… it would have been a shame to see him go quietly over the summer and not at all the right way to send off an absolute legend for AFC.

2 Likes

Sir Alex showing his class with those comments. A fantastic rivalry that sometimes went too far. But all in all it just shows the respect and admiration they both had for each other and their respective teams.

I miss those days.

5 Likes

Merson should shut the fuck up. He’s been slagging the guy off for years.

So have most of us.

2 Likes

It’s easy to get caught up in all of this and celebrate him leaving, deep down everyone knows the time is right and it’s the right thing to do. It’s a strange feeling, quite an emotional one. I hope he gets s the send off he so very deserves because no matter what you thought of him he’s also a person and one that’s given what he can for the club.

2 Likes

RVP’s comments kinda rub me the wrong way given the acrimony that he left the club under.

1 Like

Just an admin job in an office haha. Every job ive had has enforced that rule. Didn’t think it was anything out of the ordinary hah.

Can go on them on breaks and at lunchtime

You’re not a massive tool though :slight_smile:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/JamesOlley/status/987304095215243266

1 Like

STILL CAN’T BELIEVE THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

So have we all.

I don’t think it’s hypocrisy to praise Wenger now. He deserves the plaudits. We wanted to take the club forward and didn’t feel like Wenger was the man to do that. Sure the insults were strong, but that’s human nature for you. Now we’ve had this announcement, we can breathe a sigh of relief and remember the great man he once was.

It’s OK to ask for change but still admire what’s gone before.

That’s my take on it anyway.

4 Likes

I’m only bothered by Merson, because he’s a massive cunt.

4 Likes

Bye.

2 Likes

Lol surely you’re happier than that?! This is what you’ve wanted for years!!!

I noticed Claude from AFTV was on Sky Sports News giving his opinion about Wenger leaving. The absolute state of the things he was coming out with ffs.

3 Likes

“From his hospital bed” Ugh. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Wenger has almost single handedly sucked 99% of my Arsenal soul out of my body. I can be rebuilt, but it will take some time.

3 Likes

The youth of today don’t even know they’re born

1 Like