Arsène Wenger

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
please dont ban me…thats damn near 10years of pent up…well just fuckin wow. Dreaming? I better not be fucking dreaming.

4 Likes

12 Likes

https://twitter.com/MrArsenicTM/status/987393882072678400

1 Like

Oh yeah 100%

I honestly think he’ll have a long line of top club suitors.

3 Likes

I do too.

Can’t see it and even if it is it’s because of nostalgia rather than ability.

He shouldn’t be commanding a top job tbh but I’d be happy for him if he bagged one.

I would love to see him get the PSG job, however it appears from a few rumours as if they of thinking of him more as a D.O.F role.

1 Like

Well let’s just say that this is one we’ll settle fairly soon lol

Think you’re very wrong here lol, you’re being clouded by the feelings of nostalgia this news has aroused imo.

1 Like

I think people are vastly underestimating the esteem and respect which the footballing world has for Arsenal.

I doubt anyone will fire their current manager for Wenger but if a top club is looking at losing a manager or a manager wants to move on, no doubt in my mind he’d be in the running.

But as you say, we’ll see. He might not even want to manage, could be he goes for a director job instead.

2 Likes

not as a coach of a club anymore, not in 2018

maybe as a director or whatever.

Maybe French NT

Would be a bad move. He would have no idea what he was supposed to be doing.

Nah man.

He isn’t getting a top job.

https://twitter.com/5liveSport/status/987397336006516742

ORNSTEINNNNNNNN

He speaks what the supports think .

Could we have a poll on IN or OUT or UPSET just to see what everyone seems to think ?

That’s more likely.

For him to go to a club like PSG, where they want instant success, and will give a manager ridiculous amounts of money, is exactly the opposite of what Wenger has been used to.

He has had no real pressure up until this season and he isn’t comfortable with it, and that’s why he’s leaving.
As a manager of a top European club, who are used to hiring and firing regularly, Wenger is totally unsuited.

As a director of football, he wouldn’t be under any pressure, but I’m not that not dealing with players regularly would suit him either.

An international job might be an option for him, especially the France job, because he will know most of the players, and they will know him.

Jeremy Corbyn
:heavy_check_mark:
@jeremycorbyn
Arsène Wenger, thank you for all the achievements, over such a long period, for the club I love.

Three Premier League titles, the unbeaten season, a record breaking seven FA Cups and revolutionising the English game. https://www.facebook.com/JeremyCorbynMP/posts/10156381222488872

11:08 AM - Apr 20, 2018

Wenger IN to the Labour party, deputy PM, next challenge accepted.

1 Like

Really?

Out of curiosity when did you start supporting Arsenal?

3 Likes

I’m going to miss him. I don’t hope we become a managerial merry go-round like so many clubs.

4 Likes