Arsène Wenger

Are we mixing two seasons?

You know this how?

Asked what he accomplished, I gave you what he accomplished.

By reading the press and what the fans write and say.

1 Like

If that’s how we assemble accomplishment, I have a wiki page summary for you regarding a certain fellow called Wenger

If Tuchel can get a top job on basis of such mediocre resume, Wenger can easily get one without trying.

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
oh man, I am totally floored by your inside connections.

Maybe if Wenger hadn’t shown himself to be a shit manager for the last 5 years, he would. Alas Wenger is currently a shit manager…

2 Likes

@TheSpecialCnut What are your esteemed sources for comments from fans TSC?
Facebook pages, Twiiter feeds, Goal.com’s african commenters.
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
:joy:

Won much more than Thomas Tuchel

:joy::joy::joy::joy: comments from fans

You two should try to get on Arsenal Fan TV

3 Likes

Hello I am @TheSpecialCnut
I have inside knowledge about what Real Madrid, Monaco & PSG’s board think of Wenger.

What are my sources?
Comments from fans

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

So you are saying a shit manager got more trophies than Thomas Tuchel?
Some achievement by Thomas Tuchel that

Needs a lot more than a keeper and a centre back. Theres talent and hope up top but we lack quality in midfield and numbers in the squad as a whole.

Someone causing troubles here.

Cause he’s leaving Wenger has gone IN lol

1 Like

They all conveniently ignore the part where he says his personality was causing it.

i mean, even all the AFTV cunts loved him at one point.

There’s a reason it switched from unanimous approval to unanimous disapproval. He just doesn’t have it to be a manager anymore.

Fair play to the board for doing what was right, this had to happen for Wenger’s own good. He needs to get hobbies and do something else with his time ffs

5 Likes

I arrive at 46 years old and I worked seven days a week, not six, and not six-and-a-half, seven for 22 years.

No way this guy is giving up football to go fishing. He’ll coach again and do it all for someone else.

3 Likes

that’s not really healthy, please look after yourself big weng :santi:

at least as a NT manager or DoF which is less demanding and stressful

1 Like

Image Wenga back at Arsenal in 2/3 years lol!